Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 dates

bradhe

The 4th of July week would probably clash too closely with Camp Perry. June would make it easier for a lot of the Junior shooters rather than having to miss school as it stands now.

Alan~^~

• 5 months later...

It's funny. My boys are getting into shooting, and Jake has expressed an interest in shooting the Cup. I was thinking about making it our family vacation for 2013.

Part of the reason Jake seemed so eagre to shoot the Cup was I told him this was one of the few matches that I'd pull him out of school to shoot.

That got his attention....

It's funny. My boys are getting into shooting, and Jake has expressed an interest in shooting the Cup. I was thinking about making it our family vacation for 2013.

Part of the reason Jake seemed so eagre to shoot the Cup was I told him this was one of the few matches that I'd pull him out of school to shoot.

The foxey females wouldn't have anything to do with his interest would it?

Have the dates been set for the 2012 Cup yet?

23-26 May 2012

Here is the Web Program that will be on-line this week, it will have all the information people will need to compete in the Championship in 2012.

NRA Pistol Dept.

@nrabianchicup

Any changes from last year? Other than the dates? BTW, there are some typos in the fees sections, B-7. You've still got 2011 listed for most of them.

The foxey females wouldn't have anything to do with his interest would it?

Dude, I was hoping your grand daughter would get into shooting to KEEP Jake interested when the foxy females were calling him away!!

All very well going on about the dates. Are we actually going to get enough Canadians to actually put a 4 man team in???

I can't make 2012, but we're thinking about making 2013 our family vacation. One production, and two juniors shooting metalic sights. Add the other two I personally know wouldn't miss it, and a certain Santa like grandfather of my future daughter-in-law :cheers: , and we have the makings of a team.