Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Need a USPSA Classifier Match

Kyle O

Gotta get classified, been shooting USPSA for 2 years, but due to division hopping, I've never been classed. It's time!

Well it's a little long drive for you. :roflol: But on March 6th, we're having an USPSA classifier match @ BGSL.:cheers:

A.T.

P.S. I almost forgot, we're having a rifle side match.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Looks like Jonesboro, AR is gonna be my best bet.

Matt, I talked to Ryan last night, and he is down up for flying out of Conroe Municipal.

Weather permitting, we'll take the airplane, and I'll pick you guys up from there. You think you can find us some wheels in Jonesboro that morning?

First Saturday in April we will have a Special Classifier in San Antonio, TX. The Bullethole Range.

Steven,

Do you have a link to the club so I can look up start times, match fees, etc.? I found this The Bullet Hole but was not able to find any details (under USPSA Club I clicked on BPSC). Did I overlook it?

I just joined USPSA this week and will be traveling through San Antonio on that very day. It would be great to shoot a classifier.

First Saturday in April we will have a Special Classifier in San Antonio, TX. The Bullethole Range.

Steven,

Do you have a link to the club so I can look up start times, match fees, etc.? I found this The Bullet Hole but was not able to find any details (under USPSA Club I clicked on BPSC). Did I overlook it?

I just joined USPSA this week and will be traveling through San Antonio on that very day. It would be great to shoot a classifier.

We are a little skimpy on details that far out.

It will be on April 2, 2011. We will start registration at 9:15 am, new shooters briefing at 9:30 am. Close registration around 9:45 am and shooters briefing, hammer down around $20 - $25. We will have 4 - 6 classifiers.

For more details look to the forums, a little further down on the link menu left side.

It would be great to have you shoot with us!

Edited by Steven Cline

Thanks for the info Steve.

I'm shooting the Coastal Bend Challenge (IDPA) April 3rd and was thinking some quality trigger time the day before can't hurt - and getting classified at the same time is even better. B)

Your avatar is...ummmm...hypnotizing :surprise:

Our club in north Texas could add some more stages using classifiers if therecwas enough interest.

Well I'd certainly be interested! Let me know if others chime in, and also if it'd be sooner than later.