Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Regionals

Just done some lurkin at a couple other Forums and found out that guys in Missippi are going to run the Southern Regional ICORE match the First part of Oct. Here is the ICORE Web page Link for all the Regionals for 2011. ICORE Regionals These boys and girls run some fun matches so let's go and get our whuppin from them. You gotta watch out for ScooterJ and Pat. Not that they are any good just sneaky. :rolleyes: I will be there, but come anyway. :sight: later rdd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on going. I hope my ammo works a little better this time.

We would think it would have to. They now require the bullet to make it all the way through paper. :sight: later rdd

"You gotta watch out for ScooterJ and Pat. Not that they are any good just sneaky."

I hope you are not referring to me with that little comment. I prefer to think that we are just more experienced in the skillful art of making the most out of the least. :cheers:

Looking forward to the match and seeing all you guys there.

count me in . bubber you better be ready even if you have two of of those fancy 8 shooters and dont worry about javier he is left handed with a new trigger job. haha

Did you see me do a strong hand reload today while shooting weak hand? :sight:

We're delighted to be given the opportunity to host the 5th Annual Southern Regional Revolver Championship begun by Annette Aysen and are planning to have a BLAST celebrating the SRRC in Byram, Mississippi at Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club. We just finished a meeting after the Sunday ICORE match in preparation for SRRC. In contrast to previous years, Magnolia R&P Club, Board of Directors is not charging anything to put on the match and has made a generous contribution of $2,500 seed money to host the match which will go towards making this hopefully the largest prize table ever. Due to changing the match from Spring to Fall, I believe the Crawfish Boil won't happen due to them being out of season. Would anyone be interested in a Saturday night fish fry party at the Swinging Bridge Restaurant near the range in leui of the Crawfish Boil? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would like to personally thank the Aysens and the Louisiana Shooters for allowing the SRRC to continue to grow and hopefully expand as well as the Mississippi USPSA, Outlaw Steel, and ICORE shooters for coming together to help with props and all the necessary labor to put on a match of this magnitude. I hope to see you all on the range in October. It will be a busy time for me just getting back in September from Las Vegas, USPSA Handgun Nationals and preparing to go back in october to Multi-gun Nationals.

AND Tom Kilhoffer of TK Custom spoke with Cliff Cargill earlier and plans to attend the SRRC!!

Edited by ScottW

the oklahoma contention looks strong for this match... time to take the team bubber shirt out of the closet...

Is bubber in it?

Yep and they treat me like a mushroom. :rolleyes: Hey when I change socks I need a blow torch. :wacko: Later rdd

• 6 months later...

Im glad they got around to getting the application out... i almost wrote it off

bubber you can ride with me if you want to

Sounds like a plan. We can make fun of No.343 and okcicore. :ph34r: later rdd

Will this be the first time you make fun of me while I'm not around?

Will this be the first time you make fun of me while I'm not around?

Not really, but it has been a while....well at least since the last match...and we were picking on Chris C. Remember? later rdd