Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Southern Regionals

Just sent in my app. And ChrisC. I will be nice or at least as nice as I can be. Now to get to practicing err I mean making brass. :sight: Cuader. Later rdd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question on stages. Will there be any long range shots. I know last year we were taking bets on if N0.343 bullets would bounce once or twice before making it down there. And now I hear that the bullet must pass through the paper target not just mark it. :roflol: Later rdd

• 2 weeks later...

Question on stages. Will there be any long range shots. I know last year we were taking bets on if N0.343 bullets would bounce once or twice before making it down there. And now I hear that the bullet must pass through the paper target not just mark it. :roflol: Later rdd

There will be 25 yard x counts...strong hand weak hand on one stage. The rest of it is just fun stuff.

Edited by BlackSabbath

Looks like I am going to miss the SRRC as well as the Gator Classic...Ten weeks of Polygraph Examiner School in Atlanta took me out of Nationals, Multigun Nationals, SRRC and Gator Classic...but when I return, we can play Truth or Dare....in the meantime I am shooting the Tuesday night USPSA matches at Autry's Armory and the local matches on the weekends at South River Gun Club and Cherokee Gun Club keeping my skills up will...anyone want to volunteer to be my first victim when I return....Bwana Six Gun, "In regards to the alleged incident, do you intend to answer all of my questions truthfully?" LOL! See you all soon, in the meantime, Lie Like A Guy! Gators Gone Wild, KidScot Style! Sapow! >;==;~~~

Unfortunately I have a commitment I can't get out of.

I sure wanted to come down and shoot with you great folk though.

I'm sending 2 free entries to the Memphis Charity Challenge for the Prize table though. :cheers:

Please come and shoot the Memphis Charity Challenge if you can. I know, I know, I know...Yes it is the weekend after the Gator classic, but it benefits LeBohneur Childrens Hospital and is the ONLY place where you will shoot with 70 other revolver shooters at a USPSA match. :D

www.memphischaritychallenge.com/

If you go there, we're raffling off a Springfield M1a (308 semi auto rifle) to help raise funds for the Hospital.

See you next year @ next years Magnolia Classic, and ICORE Southern Regional.

Sam

Southern Regionals is now in the books. Good match. Good Stages.

Finish as I can remember it:

High Overall Limited: Elliot Ayssen

MS State Champion Limited: Cliff Cargill

High Overall Open: Roger Davis

MS State Champion Open: Bud Berthold

High Overall Classic: Roger Reid

MS State Champion Classic: Jim Lowman

High Lady Limited: Annette Ayssen

High Junior Limited: Samantha Moorer

Don't remember the class winners, sorry I got CRS at my age.

For me, dead last in B Class, but I did have the high power factor at 174.9, and the fastest time to shoot the entire match, 2 hours flat. Satrted at 8:05 AM and finished at 10:05 AM. Shooting through di not hurt me, but trying to shoot too fast killed me. I should have listened to the peanut gallery following me around.

Hope to see all of you next year.

BTW, big ups to Cliff Cargill, Mat Moorer and all the rest of the people that worked like dogs to put this match together, especially the USPSA shooters who did not shoot, but came out and helped set up and RO the stages.

Great job Cliff,Matt, Bud, Shane and others i won't remember. You guy's put your heart and soul in it and i had a great time!!! I got to shoot with the Okie's and it was a laugh a minute, great guy's. Already waiting for next year, or at least the next RAM ICORE match thanks again. I wish everyone a safe journey home, Ed K.

Thanks for the update Bwana.....Wish I could have been there to participate. Hope everything ran smoothly and congratulations on shooting all the stages in 2 hours...that is quite an accomplishment! Kudo's to Matt Moorer, Cliff Cargill, and all of those who helped staff and RO the 5th Annual Sothern Regional Revolver Championship, especially the Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club who made generous financial contributions.