Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new Open Class Witness

mpolans

Work was done by George Huening of World Class Pistols, Inc. fame back in the day. Also comes with a Limited 9x19 top end.

I'm no Ichiro Nagata, but here are the pics.

Pic 1:

small_angle.jpg

Pic 2:

small_left.jpg

Pic 3:

small_right.jpg

BTW, still looking for an ambi safety for less than what EAA is charging. :unsure:

P.S.- If any of the moderators have some software that can resize images so that these fit the screen, I'd appreciate it if you could do it. Thanks!

Nice gat Mark! EAA does ask a lot for spares & upgrade parts & they often leave a lot to be desired as far as customer service; you likely know about the CZforum.com site and the registered user there named Ossi (Alex)- I think his website is something like saavysurvivor.com but he should be able to beat EAA's price on that ambi safety. Regards, D., TY44934

Carlos is right, but the guy's page is savvysurvivor.com, as I recall. He is a good guy. He is selling EAA Witness .45's for like 325, with ambi installed for another 70. No idea what he charges just for the ambi.

Nice piece!

Looks like a gun George may have built about 10 years ago.

Hang on to it, though. The parts he made for that gun go well beyond "in high demand".....more like "would give left nut for"......

Very sweet..I used to have Springfield P9 that I really loved...is George Huening back building guns or was this something special??

Nope, this was something he made a while back. It's just "new" to me. Don't know much about how it shoots. First match with it will be tomorrow.

Very sweet..I used to have Springfield P9 that I really loved...is George Huening back building guns or was this something special??

Nope, this was something he made a while back. It's just "new" to me. Don't know much about how it shoots. First match with it will be tomorrow.

dang...

always wanted a gun from Huening...

enjoy....

• 3 months later...
Nice blaster!

How's the OKO sights holding up so far?

I actually haven't used it very much. I've decided to shoot limited, since I don't have a classification yet. So I took off the open top end and put on the limited top end. Here's the pic:

witness3.jpg

Also, I can't reload right now and 9x19 ammo is the cheapest stuff I can afford.