Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saiga 12

Johnny Kalasnakov

I love my Saiga 12 and it's performance in my last 3-gun match... got replacement 20 round drum from Pro mag and it performed flawlessly... takes much less time to load a drum than each round like the Benellis, Mossbergs etc... shoots as fast as I can pull the trigger... how many other Saiga shooters are on this forum? what have you done if anything to trick yours out... I added limbsaver pad and Tapco T6 pistol grip and stock.

what have you done if anything to trick yours out..

I spray painted mine with some super BAD-ASS krylon hammer finish silver paint. It's made me at least 10% faster.

I also added one of those 6 prong porcupine bayonet things. Looking cool = being cool.

Hey Russel :rolleyes:

Dont give away ALL the secrets :o

Jim

Jim

I'm sorry Jim, I just can't in good conscience let these n00bs hit the range so undergunned without one of these things: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=31553

:ph34r:

Yeah I hear ya :rolleyes:

Those guys over there are kinda special :blink:...Just looking at the pic of the guy who builds those Creeps me out.

Good news is that a new shooter will find plenty of folks here that care, and will help out :cheers:

Jim

PS we have a good laugh now and then as well :D

Jim

I'm sorry Jim, I just can't in good conscience let these n00bs hit the range so undergunned without one of these things: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=31553

:ph34r:

Other than CQB on the undead, what exactly is that thingy supposed to do?

And to the OP, Get in touch with Jim. ROs might hate you for it, but you will love it.