Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS STATE LIMITED 2011, July 8-10

HI YA\'LL------WELL IT IS AVERAGE 106 DEGREES AND WINDY---AND STILL VERY DRY

MATCH IS COMING ALONE YOU CAN FIND STAGES ON www.bulletworks.com

I KNOW MOST OF YOU ARE BEGINNING TO FINALIZE YOUR SQUADDING

I HAVE OPENED A SQUAD FOR FRIDAY AND IF YOU NEED TO SHOOT ON FRIDAY ----GET IN!

ALSO SINGLE STACKERS--LISTENUP---IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT TOGETHER --YOU CAN GET ON ONE SQUAD----JUST A THOUGHT!

SAME THING WITH PRODUCTION ------NOT A BIG DEAL ----I\'M JUST SAYIN\'.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

THANKS

JIM

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another message from Jim:

The following message is being sent to you by the match squadding

administration for the 2011 Texas State Limited Championship.

DOIN GOOD--EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIVISION AND CLASS---WE HAVE HAD SOME MAKE CHANGES---JUST MAKE SURE I GOT \'EM RIGHT.

STILL HOT AND DRY---SEE YA

JIM

Jimmy... Is the range located in Moran, just southwest of Breckenridge near 283? Just trying to figure out the driving directions from Fort Worth. Thanks.

Happy 4th of July!

Ken - go west on 180, go south on FM 207, go west on CR 576. The range in southeast of Breckenridge.

Check Steve Jolly's map - Texas Ranges

Edited by joseywales

Ah, but he is more cruel than you realize...that is a Classifier ;)

Walked the stages today...the gang did a great job! This is going to be a fun match :D

There are still a few slots available!

Alex

Got another message from Jimmy,

HELLO EVERYONE ---OR ----HEY YA\'LL

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING --LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU--

JUST A NOTE FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT LIKE TO EAT--PITSTOP BAR-B-Q WILL BE ON THE RANGE SATURDAY FOR BREAKFAST--AND ALL DAY FOR GREAT STUFF. THEY WILL ALSO BE HERE SUNDAY

WE ARE STILL SHOOTING FOR SATURDAY MORNING - 7:30 SHOOTERS MEETING AND 8:00 FIRST SHOTS. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MATCH --I AM PLEASED WITH THE STAGES. AND YEA I GUESS I AM GETTING SOFT. TEMPERATURE IS A balmy 108 DEGREES--AND SOMEWHAT -SORTA -CLOUDY. NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS.

FRIDAY SHOOTERS 7:30 MEETING AND 8:00 AM SHOOT TIME.

I am bringing my sick butt down there to shoot!

For anyone who is not signed up yet, Jimmy told me that you can sign up on Saturday morning!

Also, to anyone who's on the fence and hasnt yet signed up, Ill buy your BBQ lunch both days if you come!

Great match...the RO's shot all 12 stages today. Hot, yes. Good stages, hell yes :)

Still a few (very few) slots left...show up at 0730 tomorrow (Saturday) and sign up!

Alex

I know it is late, but just got back to the motel room. The results for the Friday shooters are posted on the local match results for RRGC (CTX03). Man it was hot... bring lots of drinks (water)!!! See you tomorrow.

Dale

The final results are posted on USPSA under Major Match Results.

Hope you all enjoyed the match.

Dale

I know my whole squad did... It was a great match. Run very smoothly. Thank all y'all again for another one!!

Edited by bigbear_98

Here's my match video. It was a great match, with some really fun stages. I learned a lot about shooting in the heat - my squad started on stage 8, and I didn't hydrate well enough or keep my blood sugar in check in the morning. Stages 12, 1, and 2 were all pretty bad, and it took until stage 3 to get my brain working again. Never again! From now on I'm going to force feed myself water and snacks even if I don't think I need them.

Edited by beltjones