Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5th Annual AAC Silencer Shoot - Crawfordsville, Arkansas

will there be a confirmation email to let me know if I am in this match? I signed up a while back but haven't heard anything.

I received an email that said I was in but i don't think my check was cashed. I now have to back out so I hope it wasn't cashed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent the 2nd wave of confirmation emails today! I apologize for the delays.

Please let all who's interested know that we still have slots available. Get those applications in as soon as possible and I'll get confirmations out ASAP.

All payments are due upon registration - June 3rd at T1G.

I will have squadding and schedule out for distribution as the match draws near.

Either email the application to what's listed on the app or to me directly. lee.dimac@gmail.com

Thanks for your patience all and we'll see you at the match.

How about a physical address? I checked the site, but there was no physical address.

T1G Memphis - 777-Acre Tactical Training Facility

3100 Angeletti Road Crawfordsville, AR 72327

• 1 month later...

Here are the round counts for the match

Pistol-75

Shotgun- 65

Rifle- 75

Slug- 15

These round counts reflect 2 hits on any paper target. The rules are 2 hits or 1 "A" on paper targets.

Here is the range address.

T1G

3100 Angeletti Rd

Crawfordsville, AR 72327

We look forward to seeing everyone at the match!

Folks,

I'm working on a squad lists, please e-mail me your requests if any ---- all will be considered, but obviously all can't be honored.

Lee.dimac@gmail.com

As for shooting schedule --- EVERYONE will shoot BOTH Saturday & Sunday.

Edited by Lee Dimaculangan

I've sent the 2nd wave of confirmation emails today! I apologize for the delays.

Please let all who's interested know that we still have slots available. Get those applications in as soon as possible and I'll get confirmations out ASAP.

All payments are due upon registration - June 3rd at T1G.

I will have squadding and schedule out for distribution as the match draws near.

Either email the application to what's listed on the app or to me directly. lee.dimac@gmail.com

Thanks for your patience all and we'll see you at the match.

Due to work on friday, I will not be able to make it until late friday, probably 11pm. Will there be time to register on sat morning?

Attached are the Squads and Squad Matrix.

These are NOT set in stone, but if you don't see your name on there---- either I may have never received your registration, or I completely overlooked it. Either way you have the next few days to get it all sorted out. Thanks

We've had a couple people drop out --- and the squads may not reflect it, but please help me out, by letting me know of any desired changes. Thanks all! See you next weekend

lee.dimac@gmail.com

post-3149-040093300 1306680575_thumb.jpg

post-3149-050919700 1306680622_thumb.jpg

New guy here.

I am going to attend the AAC shoot and would like to know about 'slings'.

Are they required for rifle and shotgun both?

I have read the rules and there is no equipment abandonment allowed.

Could someone please explain how the COF will work with three guns in one stage?

Thank you.

Attached are the Squads and Squad Matrix.

These are NOT set in stone, but if you don't see your name on there---- either I may have never received your registration, or I completely overlooked it. Either way you have the next few days to get it all sorted out. Thanks

We've had a couple people drop out --- and the squads may not reflect it, but please help me out, by letting me know of any desired changes. Thanks all! See you next weekend

lee.dimac@gmail.com

post-3149-040093300 1306680575_thumb.jpg

post-3149-050919700 1306680622_thumb.jpg

Lee, I just emailed you. Is there any way possible Nathan Beeler can be moved to squad 7 with Mikey Clouse and myself, Jon Lefevers? We are all riding down together and would love to shoot in the same squad. Thank you.

REGISTRATION WILL CONTINUE SATURDAY MORNING AT 0645.

STAGE BRIEFS WILL START PROMPTLY AT 0745

Squads have also been slightly altered to alleviate stage timing. If you've received your scoresheets today from me, you're in THAT squad. If not it may have changed for you.

Shoot me an email at lee.dimac@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks

Edited by Lee Dimaculangan

Daniel Horner won

Great match. Very tough physically and hot weather mad it tougher. Match was set up well and we were done ahead of schedule. Fun stages but was the toughest match I have shot. Can't wait for next year

Anybody got any other results?

I know Horner won. Looked like T-Payne did pretty well. There were a lot of big names there so I'm just wondering where everybody else fell overall.

Thanks to Robby, Demac, Mike, AAC and the whole Remington Defense crew, it was a smoking hot hard, physical meltdown with some fun shooting mixed in, that had a great balance of skills contained in jsut a few stages. Results as I remember was 1Daniel, 2Rustin, 3Tyler, 4Rob Romeo, 5 a fellow I don't know but sure I will later, 6 Kelly Neil, 7 Bruce Piatt, 8 Kurt Miller, 9 Jeff Cramblit, 10 Todd Litt, can't remember after that off the top of my head, still hydrating to make up for the 100 degree temp and 230 yard 3 gun stage in the deep sand, I want to see someones video of that stage :cheers:

thanks again all who sweated through it with us

jc