Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5th Annual AAC Silencer Shoot - Crawfordsville, Arkansas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome match, I had a great time. big thanks to everyone who had a hand in it. I really enjoyed watching everyone else shoot, lots of talent all around. somebody definitely needs to post a video of stage 3, I did't get one and I want to show some folks how "fun" that stage was :cheers:

are the final results going to be posted anywhere?

- Justin

I haven't had that much fun in years. Fun? 98deg, running up hills, borrowing shell caddies for 35 shot stage 2, running a hundred yards thru sand............ yep, i had a great time.

This was my first big match. I have only been 3 gunning for 9 months, 10 matches, of local outlaw. I was in over my head, but i learned a great deal and met some great folks.

Thanks to everyone.

Edited by gotigers

I really hate that I DQed, but it was my mistake and I learned from it. Was really nice meeting the bigger names and learning from them, that alone made it worth the trip. Can't wait to go back next year.

a very big thank you to Remington Defense, and all my friends there, new ones and old ones

Dmac it was a pleasure to see you again buddy, and i hope you catch the 3 gun bug!!!

T1G, your place is awesome, but here in Texas we normally fill up holes like the one stage 3 was in with water and call them ponds!!!! :roflol:

Robbie, as always it is a pleasure to see you with your pants up around your waist and not around your ankles like in Norway.

I hope to see you all soon, down here in Texas for a little get together of buddies.

trapr

I believe Ms. Harris' pistol came out of her holster, not sure about the other one.

Correct on Ms. Harris.

I was DQ'd because my sling came loose on my shotgun while it was on my back, dropping it in the sand. The chamber was empty and safety was on, but I knew the rules and didn't fuss afterwards. Hung around and helped set steel and such.

I had checked the sling literally minutes before hand doing prep, I suppose stuff just happens.