Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5th Annual AAC Silencer Shoot - Crawfordsville, Arkansas

Mark your calendars for June 4th & 5th, 2011! The fifth AAC Silencer Shoot is coming to Crawfordsville, Arkansas outside Memphis. It is an unprecedented opportunity for interested members of the public, Military, and Law Enforcement, to experience the unquestionable advantages suppressed firearms have to offer.

Beyond an average shoot, this large-scale event is filled with product demos, explosives, freestyle motocross demos, music, door-prizes and giveaways benefitting charity.

•Over 1,400 attendees in 2009

•Hosted by T1G, featuring up to 8 ranges from 20 to 1,000 meters

•Entertainment, food, demos, night shoot, vendors, and more

•3 Gun Competition

•Raffles and auctions

•Open to all manufacturers, vendors, and members of the public

•Sponsorship and vendor opportunities available, visit the SPONSOR page on the website for info!

3 gun comp organized by Robby Johnson!

The prizes will be: 1st Place - $10,000; 2nd Place - $3,000; 3rd Place - $2,000; plus a sponsor-supported prize table.

The competition will follow the International Multi-Gun rules and will only have 1 Division Tac Optics

Entry is by application only and spaces are limited to the first 75 shooters. If your application is selected entrance fee will be $200

For more information to include the match application and directions to the range go to: http://www.advanced-armament.com/silencershoot/index.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning to attend this for the first time (along with my two new AAC Suppressors), but I've got a meeting at Kiawah Island that weekend. I'll be chillin' on the beach and sorry I will miss the festivities. Maybe next year.

Edited by DMAC

Don't worry about the Feb 1st deadline go head and send in your apps we have some room left. The website will be updated with more info including round counts and such as it gets closer. Right now we have a 3-4 stage match. The stages will be "slightly physical" and you will be shooting all three guns on each stage, so they will be big stages. The match is just piece of the event. We wanted everyone that attends time to check out everything else that going on that weekend. This is going to be a great weekend of shooting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nope. Nothing. Even sent an email last week asking if I was in. Still nothing. I'm about to give up and go to Double Tap.

Shoot double tap on Friday with us then if we get into this match we can haul as NE Friday night.

Can't do it. Have to work Friday til 5pm at least. There's a good chance that I can't even get off for this weekend. I'm calling in favors right now just to be able to go the High Plains Challenge later in the month.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys we still have slots left but its filling up fast!! So sign up now. For those who have signed up and haven't received your confirmations yet you should know by the end of next week.

I just walked through the range at T1G yesterday and it looks like we are going to have some killer stages. This match is not for the faint of heart and will be military themed :devil:. Keep checking out the web sight for up dates about the event and the growing list of sponsors.

We will have 4 large stages, you will shoot all three guns on every stage. I will post the round counts as it gets closer.

We are trying to make it a relaxed shooting schedule so the competitors can check out all the other activities.