Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA World Shoot Revo Team

cliffwalsh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooters had to declare how much of what caliber (and even Mfg) they were bringing a while back. I don't know if that can be changed now, but I bet there are people that put in to bring more ammo than they really need. Everybody brings extra ammo.

Find a few somebodies with .45 allocations and see if they'll bring you some extras (nb; I don't know how legal it is to bring ammo for somebody else into Greece, so tread lightly). If you can find a US .45 shooter on the shipment, you might be able to have them ship a couple hundred of your loads instead of theirs, but you've gotta step fast for that.

If you haven't, go over to the GV and post a "Help" message. There's a thousand people coming to this match and shooters are shooters the world over. You may end up running some off-brand Elbonian factory ammo once what you can bring runs out, but at least you'll have ammo. Anybody that shoots the pre-match will also have leftover ammo by the time you arrive.

All else fails, go to the match and troll around the DQ list hoping for a .45 shooter to come up when your ammo runs low <_<. IIRC a few of us did that in Ecuador when the US ammo shipment never showed.

Got a Valium?

Seriously though, I think it's a go! Mike Voigt helped me out with the paperwork, the match secretary got back to me and I can get match ammo, and I just booked the flight. That was a scary 24 hours.

All of you guys are great when it comes down to the wire, thanks so much. The only thing I can think of left to do is find a hotel and a couple of boxes of the Geco ammo to see how my springs need to be set for it.

Matt

Got a Valium?

Seriously though, I think it's a go! Mike Voigt helped me out with the paperwork, the match secretary got back to me and I can get match ammo, and I just booked the flight. That was a scary 24 hours.

All of you guys are great when it comes down to the wire, thanks so much. The only thing I can think of left to do is find a hotel and a couple of boxes of the Geco ammo to see how my springs need to be set for it.

Matt

Let me know if you find any. I went looking for Geco .40 a few weeks ago and didn't find anything. Rumor has it RWS ammo is the same stuff here, but all I could find of that was 9x19.

[update: RUAG appears to be the Mfg of the Geco .40 and .38 Super at least. The .45's not listed, but probably also. A few places (Ables) show some RUAG in stock]

GOOD LUCK Matt!

Maybe Sweeney will drop out and i will get a chance to go.

Dammit, could you hurry up and have a kid? If the wife isn't going to knock you out of the running I need something that will. You scare me, Lentz. While you're at it have a kid for Nils just to make sure. Us old guys need one year of glory at least.

Matt

This is great news! I'm really glad Matt has been able to work everything out so quickly!

As I said in a private email to Mike V., John A., and the revo shooters--this will not only strengthen the team, but Matt is a very real threat to win the division outright. He is that good.

I am still trying to work things out to be able to attend the USPSA Nationals--although it may have to be a shortened trip. Hopefully I will get to shoot with most of you there!

There is no way the USA loses revolver. This is the home of John Wayne, Dirty Harry, and Sledge Hammer.

We will bring home the gold.

Hi Cliff,

The Bushmills whisky is packed and ready for Greece!

The USA revolver team will get several measures before they go to bed every night!!!

Regards, David.

www.practicalhandgun.com

[ Hi Cliff,

The USA revolver team will get several measures before they go to bed every night!!!

Regards, David.

www.practicalhandgun.com

Ha David, you can't get me this year. I have adult supervision.

Got a Valium?

Matt

Congrats Matt

you need to get your shirt size to Sue asap so we can try to get it made in time

Steve

[ Hi Cliff,

Regards, David.

www.practicalhandgun.com

Ha David, you can't get me this year. I have adult supervision.

Get ready for OUZO with or without your supervision :cheers:

Matt i put on some weight but i dont think im pregnet, i have been getting sick to my stomach though :). I laid down the law before i got married (shooting is my hobby) I plan on shooting until i can not afford it anymore. See you in Vegas

• 2 weeks later...