Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from Arizona!

Mr.Maim

Just discovered this forum today, read a few threads and signed up immediately! What a weath of knowledge!

I've been somewhat of a plinker for years, but now intend to do some handgun competition and may do USPSA or 3-Gun someday... but starting simple first.

Looking forward to participating here. Thanks!

Mr.Maim (Drew)

Edited by Mr.Maim

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed a great place to be a firearm owner!

Did the "bystander" thing for the Tuesday Night Steel at Rio Salado Sportsmans Club this past Tuesday so I could get an understanding of the policies, procedures, and processes.

Picked up a holster, belt, mag holders, and ammo boxes at Dillon Precision.

Good to go! Going to practice on safe drawing and reloading this weekend and enter next Tuesday. I'M STOKED!

Edited by Mr.Maim

Welcome to AZ and the forum. Make sure you attend the Tues evening orientation at 6pm at Rio's community center. It's free and required before shooting the match for the first time. Be SAFE have fun!

Jim

Welcome to AZ and the forum. Make sure you attend the Tues evening orientation at 6pm at Rio's community center. It's free and required before shooting the match for the first time. Be SAFE have fun!

Jim

Thanks! Did it last Tuesday. Rich was the instructor and was very informative.

Jim

Thanks! Did it last Tuesday. Rich was the instructor and was very informative.

Excellent!