Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mid-Atlantic Section Championship

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't even think about hopping divisions at the stat shack, but here's the info you requested.

class limited l-10 open pro revo ss totals

GM 1 2 1 2 6

M 5 1 10 7 1 24

A 8 2 8 8 26

B 7 1 6 11 2 27

C 13 6 2 26 3 5 55

D 3 3 2 10 18

U 3 2 2 6 13

TOTALS 40 15 32 69 5 8 169

(edit to add) I've never understood why you can cut and paste data, it looks fine in the preview, but then screws up alignment when it's posted. See attached.

MASC stats.txt

Edited by glockwerkes

Great match! Never been to York before, what a nice range! Folks are nice too. The match was great with lots of really fun stages. Loved the "house" stage. Kudos to everyone involved for an effort well done. Afternoon was HOT, but no rain.

Great match. I haven't shot in York in 5 years and it was great coming back.

Will match results be posted under Major Matches?

Scores are up. had a lot of fun

Great match & great staff. :bow:

Bill were you in squad 16?

If so great shooting with you! :cheers:

Ken

Great match. I haven't shot in York in 5 years and it was great coming back.

Will match results be posted under Major Matches?

Scores are up. had a lot of fun

Great match & great staff. :bow:

Bill were you in squad 16?

If so great shooting with you! :cheers:

Ken

Yup, Squad 16, that was me. Great shooting with you Ken!

Thanks guys. Glad you all enjoyed it. Just for those of you who were curious, we never did get rained on. All the storms in the area, including tornadoes, went right around us. It did rain at the range Saturday night and Sunday just after tear down, but we never got a drop during shooting. I told you I wouldn't allow it.

Howard, will payouts be mailed or kept at the range to pick up at a future match?

I plan on mailing them soon. Should be this week.

Will they be posted?

The major match payout matrix is listed on the York site. Pretty easy to look at that and then look at the results to figure out if you won any cash.

Howard, will payouts be mailed or kept at the range to pick up at a future match?

Will they be posted?

The major match payout matrix is listed on the York site. Pretty easy to look at that and then look at the results to figure out if you won any cash.

I understand that, just not sure how I fell in being a U shooter. If they make me a D shooter that means I got third in D.

Will they be posted?

I understand that, just not sure how I fell in being a U shooter. If they make me a D shooter that means I got third in D.

U means U at most any match so usually no payout.

Will they be posted?

U means U at most any match so usually no payout.

Unless you finish top 3 in the division. :cheers: