Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Tactical Shotgun Championship

2011 Tactical Shotgun Championship

August 20th and 21st (RO's shoot the 19th)

Del/Tone Luth Range

St. Cloud, MN.

9 Stages

Bird Shot and Slugs

Divisions: Pump, Limited and Open (box fed shotguns will be in open)

Entry Fee: $150 (Registration form and website will be posted after the shot show)

We'll have a shoot house, jungle run, tower shooting and more.

Expect some IPSC style COF's in the mix as well as some all out shootem up COF's

Mostly steel with some static bird targets.

Stages are being designed and will be posted to the website as well after we get settled back in from the shot show. Expect to hear GOOD things about our sponsors and the prize table.

Tim

(sorry for starting a new thread on this, some things changed as we got more info on this....now we are good to go!!)

Edited by TRUBL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to the lack of updates, website, or registration form and several unanswered questions in this and the other thread, is it safe to assume this match is not happening? If there is no response to this, I will assume it has been canceled.

Due to the lack of updates, website, or registration form and several unanswered questions in this and the other thread, is it safe to assume this match is not happening? If there is no response to this, I will assume it has been canceled.

It better not be cancelled!!! :angry: I am planning a family trip around it.

True, there could be more communication, but just because you assume it has been canceled will not make it so.

Doug

• 1 month later...

We now have a website up!!

2011 TACTICAL SHOTGUN CHAMPIONSHIPS WEBSITE

Applications are coming in and we are getting some great sponsors on board for this match.

So far, it appears that only one or two of the stages will actually be shot in a 'bay'

More info, including stages will be posted as we get them approved.......look for up to 200 rounds for the 9 stages, that's lots of loading!!!

Tim

Time plus scoring with the 300yd plus targets being 180 second penalty if not engaged honestly.

Tim

PS..... That is, if we'd honestly have slug targets out that far!! :roflol: