Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just ordered a Glock 34!

ICON_636

The G34 is my next gun. I started in Limited but I'm pretty sure I'm switching to production. I'm not a gunsmith and I'm too poor to pay one so the flatter equipment playing field in production appeals to me. I just want to get better at shooting period.

I was told the OD green 34's are discontinued and I could not find one to buy. However, I didn't look very hard either. I took a soldering iron to my grip the second day I had the gun and it turned out great. There is no thrill like melting your brand new gun. :D

I just ordered an O.D. green G34 today myself. I used a borrowed one on monday and shot my best match ever with nothing more than 2 dry fires before starting. I had to have one!

Just curious where you ordered it from? Did not think there were any more new ones. Maybe old stock somewhere?

Enjoy it!!!

Edited by biga9999

Stippling job looks great! When is the first match?! :)

I'm not sure when the first match will be. I'm on call every 3rd week and I'm trying to finish my last semester of of grad school so I have yet to find a weekend that I'm free to compete. :(

I just ordered an O.D. green G34 today myself. I used a borrowed one on monday and shot my best match ever with nothing more than 2 dry fires before starting. I had to have one!

Just curious where you ordered it from? Did not think there were any more new ones. Maybe old stock somewhere?

Enjoy it!!!

I ordered it from edspublicsafety.com. You have to either be Police, active military or.. a member of GSSF. You can join GSSF when you order and get an outstanding price!

Stippling job looks great! When is the first match?! :)

I'm not sure when the first match will be. I'm on call every 3rd week and I'm trying to finish my last semester of of grad school so I have yet to find a weekend that I'm free to compete. :(

Grad school DOES make it tough. Last semester my friend had to stop shooting with me after we finally got his limited rig together. Don't worry though, you're time will come soon enough after the hard work pays off!

Hello,

New to the forum and competition shooting in general. Have only shot one 3 gun match. Looking to do more and USPSA.

My question is, I just purchased a g34 and was wondering if the following mods would take me out of production class:

Grips

Lighter spring

aftermarket sights

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for that question or if it's been resolved elsewhere. Looked at rules for USPSA, but found them confusing.

Thanks!

Edited by atx808