Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AUCTION TO BENEFIT BRIANENOS.COM

Thank you Frank!

I talked with Seth earlier today - we are both a bit overwhelmed at how high it went for.

As I mentioned earlier, I will split the proceeds with a Junior organization of some sort. I looked on USPSA's site, but didn't see a category for Juniors. Does anyone have a recommendation?

I'll put in a call to Robbie... but don't hold your breath.

;)

You could just send it to the USPSA Junior Program (forget who the coordinator is at the moment). Several Areas have active Junior programs. In Area 1 the Columbia Cascade Section has a pretty awesome Junior program but I am sure there are others out there.

Or...use it to sponsor one or more kids to one of the Junior camps such as put on by Jerry & Kay or USAMU/MGM.

You could just send it to the USPSA Junior Program (forget who the coordinator is at the moment). Several Areas have active Junior programs. In Area 1 the Columbia Cascade Section has a pretty awesome Junior program but I am sure there are others out there.

Or...use it to sponsor one or more kids to one of the Junior camps such as put on by Jerry & Kay or USAMU/MGM.

I like your idea #2, as it would seem to be more fun to sponsor a specific junior or two. More fun in that the couple hundred bucks wouldn't just disappear into an "organization."

Okay let's do this - we'll sponsor two junior shooters, that are forum members or who have parents who are forum members, with $100 each, that will be going to Jerry & Kay's program sometime in 2011.

Now how should we figure out who those two Juniors will be?

Thanks for the excellent suggestion Kevin.

be

names in a hat. set a dealine to submit names to you for the donation and then on XX/XX/XXXX date you pick names and they are the lucky winner?

Or maybe the first two Junior members, or parents of Junior members, that post in this thread. That would be a lot simplier...

be

• 5 weeks later...

As winner of the Auction to benefit BrianEnos.com I finally received the special TechwearUSA Area 8 Staff shirt with autographs. In addition to the original autographs Brian and TGO also signed the front of the shirt which made the wait worthwhile. Photos attached.post-15649-031201800 1294974199_thumb.jppost-15649-083629200 1294974211_thumb.jppost-15649-056292200 1294974225_thumb.jppost-15649-020635600 1294974237_thumb.jppost-15649-062699400 1294974247_thumb.jp