Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Optic Mounts

outerlimits

While I use one and would not change I'm going to disagree.

I suspect that the top 16 have been using the "conventional" type mounts for so long they probably will not change.

If any did I would bet they are the ones that also shoot irons.

Just my opinion

Mildot

I'm almost certain Eddie Garcia was using one the last time I saw him shoot (High Desert Classic). R,

Nope, Eddie is a dyed in the wool standard mount kinda guy. The only thing that is 90 degrees is him scouring the bay for every piece of his SC brass. :roflol:

Edited by Neomet

I'm almost certain Eddie Garcia was using one the last time I saw him shoot (High Desert Classic). R,

Nope, Eddie is a dyed in the wool standard mount kinda guy. The only thing that is 90 degrees is him scouring the bay for every piece of his SC brass. :roflol:

Fair enough...I may have assumed, but I thought someone said that one of the Cameron's guns on display after the match was his. R,

Fair enough...I may have assumed, but I thought someone said that one of the Cameron's guns on display after the match was his. R,

That one was Herbert's. It is identical to Eddie's other than Herbert's has the 90 degree mount. Close, but no Garcia cigar!! :roflol:

No worries Eric. We like to harass Eddie all the time for being a dinosaur. Then he spanks us like bad schoolchildren when he shoots!!

Edited by Neomet

Taran uses one of mine for Open.... There is also another big name guy I'm making a special mount for. :)

JT

Yep. And he won Area 2 Open and Overall Last year with it. I think he's the first to do that in Limited and Open.