Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 10-29-10

Gameplayer

I have to take the Cab over camper three hours away for lodging for an eight hour Engineering exam and it is raining outside as we speak.

Also have to miss my son's Harvest festival at school because of the test too.

Time to get the gore-tex out and clear my mind for 8 hours of math, physics chemistry and economics.

It wasn't the five hour deposition yesterday. It wasn't the 5 1/2 hours of my life wasted while sitting in DIA waiting for a functional aircraft to get me home. Nope, it was dealing yet again with "Two Baggers" You know, folks who have two carry-ons but who refuse to put one of them under their seat on a full flight, thus stealing the overhead space of others and inevitably delaying the departure. I watched at least 5 people on our flight do this then completely ignore the ensuing carnage. Personally I think it should be a tazerable offense.

It wasn't the five hour deposition yesterday. It wasn't the 5 1/2 hours of my life wasted while sitting in DIA waiting for a functional aircraft to get me home. Nope, it was dealing yet again with "Two Baggers" You know, folks who have two carry-ons but who refuse to put one of them under their seat on a full flight, thus stealing the overhead space of others and inevitably delaying the departure. I watched at least 5 people on our flight do this then completely ignore the ensuing carnage. Personally I think it should be a tazerable offense.

We should start a list of tazerable offenses....I can think of at least 20 or so..... :cheers:

To whom it may concern (and there are some that it may!),

I would like to point out that even though this is a Friday Flame war, it is not in the hate forum.... :cheers:

I also would like to note that this IS the humor forum, and therefore, jokes can be made..... :goof:

There is room for levity here! :sight:

Edited by GrumpyOne

I SHOULD hate having to further empty the safe due to employment (lack thereof, laid off for two months, no real guarantee it won't be longer) but philosophically, it should really focus my shooting energies on climbing the percentage ladder in the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club! :goof:

It sucks to be made fun of by a guy I never met before in my life. Told him I was Sarge on Benos. He said you're the guy who has no life! You're the official welcomer for Benos! etc..

That cut deep man, that cut deep.:(

I hadn't realized I had a "Benos" problem. :unsure:

I've tried to slow down alot but it's hard. This place is as addicting as the shooting games we play.

Hey Sarge, That make YOU FAMOUS! :cheers:

I am sitting here at the Cal Expo RV Park listening to the horse races and trying to not think about tomorow's exam. Sirveyr knows about the EIT and LSIT :rolleyes:

And Grumpity, my flashlight still had some OC on the but, which I found tonight while trying to troubleshoot something on the camper :surprise:

The phrase "light up your life!" comes to mind. Thank goodness Makers Mark killed the burn :devil:

It sucks to be made fun of by a guy I never met before in my life. Told him I was Sarge on Benos. He said you're the guy who has no life! You're the official welcomer for Benos! etc..

That cut deep man, that cut deep.:(

I hadn't realized I had a "Benos" problem. :unsure:

I've tried to slow down alot but it's hard. This place is as addicting as the shooting games we play.

Personally, I think the official welcomer is Markaveli..... :roflol:

I've told him as much, and he admits it! An unofficial title!

Hey Sarge, That make YOU FAMOUS! :cheers:

I am sitting here at the Cal Expo RV Park listening to the horse races and trying to not think about tomorow's exam. Sirveyr knows about the EIT and LSIT :rolleyes:

And Grumpity, my flashlight still had some OC on the but, which I found tonight while trying to troubleshoot something on the camper :surprise:

The phrase "light up your life!" comes to mind. Thank goodness Makers Mark killed the burn :devil:

What the hell, man! Do you have to pressure wash everything that came within 200 yards of that stuff to be safe again? :roflol:

I know that it's Saturday now, but.....

Hey Idiot! When it says construction zone and reduce speed, don't piss and moan when Smokey pulls your wana-race over for >10 mph over the ORRIGINAL posted speed limit! Especially at night! Chowder head :angry: