Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooter from Germany

ready

Welcome! I've never been visited Hamburg, but have traveled a bit in other areas of Germany (mostly Army related, but spent some time there this past summer on vacation).

Love your country - great food, beautiful countryside, history everywhere, and friendly people. Particularly enjoyed Heidelberg, Munich, and Trier. Hope to make it back again soon for another visit. :cheers:

Welcome to the forums!

Have you ever shot in Philippsburg. I have heard that the ranges are probably the best in Europe.

Hi!

I have never been shooting a match in Philippsburg, but I am planing to shoot there two matches in 2011. Indeed, this range must be awesome. I know some shooters who shot matches there, but it is "in the other corner" of germany (from hamburg).

It is very hard to fulfill legal requirements for a shooting range in germany, so this might help to have nice and save ranges.

Ready, is SVI Euro Open one of them?

I will register for the following matches in Philippsburg:

SVI Euro Open

"SK Cup 2011 (Shotgun)" and maybe "German Championship IPSC Shotgun".

The german championship shotgun depends on, if I get listed at the "CNC IPSC Tournament - Part 2 (Czech Republic)".

Welcome to the forum. Another good place to shoot in Germany is Magnum Shooters of Duesseldorf. I shot a match there a couple of years ago. They have a very nice indoor range and the people treated me like family. :cheers:

Hurley

Welcome to the forum. Another good place to shoot in Germany is Magnum Shooters of Duesseldorf. I shot a match there a couple of years ago. They have a very nice indoor range and the people treated me like family. :cheers:

Hurley

I tried to shoot there a match this November, but it is cancelled. So I have to wait, to see their range.

Ready, is SVI Euro Open one of them?

I will register for the following matches in Philippsburg:

SVI Euro Open

"SK Cup 2011 (Shotgun)" and maybe "German Championship IPSC Shotgun".

The german championship shotgun depends on, if I get listed at the "CNC IPSC Tournament - Part 2 (Czech Republic)".

Good luck to you in those matches.

Last time SVI Euro Open was full only after 25 minutes registration begun so you have to be very fast for the registration to get in.