Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rush Fans

BrianH

I would love to go see them again, but I swore that I would NEVER, EVER, go back to the Tweeter Center here in Chicago. The sound quality is the worst I have ever heard in my life. Maybe time for a road trip. The Marcus up in Milwaukee isn't bad. Thanks for the update. :D

Matt reminded me of a hot tip....

If you can see them outside, DO IT!

I've seen them twice at the Cow Palace (SF), once at the Portland Rose Garden, and last tour at the Gorge in Washington, and the Gorge show was by far the best sounding.

They're playing some joints I've never heard of...I wonder if they're going for a "smaller" thing this year.... :huh:

Matt - you saw them the night after I did in San Antonio in 2002 (Dallas was the next stop on that US portion of the tour)

Erik - on Different Stages there were a lot of tracks recorded at the New World Music Theater at Tinley Park (outside of Chicago, saw Van Halen there, sucked) and that too is a great, great album.

Big Dave and Erik, what was the New World Ampitheater is now the Tweeter. I caught the Roll The Bones tour when it went to the indoor (what was) Rosemont, which is indoor. It was the best sounding concert I have ever been to. Erik Johnson opened for them, and it was just kick ass.

• 3 weeks later...