Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DQ Video, all sorts of scary

Aristotle

That thing had better be fake or else I won't be able sleep this week. What kind of an effect does filling a gun barrel with water have on chamber pressure? My guns get rained and snowed on but submerged, I don't think so.

Probably not as much of an effect as using your pistol as a crutch and firing it with an obstructed barrel. :o

Double Tap, 2006. Shooter starts with hands in a sink full of water, gun loaded and holstered. Not quite the same as starting with the gun under water but still not something I would want to do, well not do at FULL speed. lol

I don't know what to think of this. I agree it is dumber than dumb and dangerous even if done without incident.

Show of hands everybody, Who would put their gun in a bucket of water? Even your $5k open gun? Are Cmores waterproof? Too what depth?

Not only is the box not nailed down it appears to be overlapping 2X4s and he tripped on the top board. Has to be a bb gun match or something.

From C-More's web site: "Submerge Depth 200M"

http://www.cmore.com/serendipity.html

That thing had better be fake or else I won't be able sleep this week. What kind of an effect does filling a gun barrel with water have on chamber pressure? My guns get rained and snowed on but submerged, I don't think so.

I don't if it does long term damage to the gun but I have seen many MANY videos of guns being fired coming out of the water *barrels still darining* as well as fully submerged under watar and they functioned. Granted the range was GREATLY reduced because of the water but the guns still fired.

Joe W.

I would put $100.00 toward throwing that stage out of the water (literally) of course I shoot Open so no way I would comply OR would I leave OR I would DNF a stupid stage...IF I loose the protest I would definitely let the MD know what I think of his stage.....well I might do that anyway :devil::goof:

Edited by dansy