Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Atlanta

doubleforte78

Howdy do... Just signed up for this forum. Great stuff here!

I'm 31 and I've been shooting handguns for about a year.

Caught the bug from a friend who is a great shooter and teacher.

I'm classified as Marksman in IDPA, not yet classified in USPSA and only joined GSSF for the pistol discount:)

After going through a bunch of different pistols, (CZ, XD, S&W) I've settled on shooting a stock G17 (sevigny fiber sights) gen4.

I absolutely love shooting and wish I'd gotten started much sooner.

In my other life, I'm a professional violinist. Symphonies & stuff. Looking forward to learning lots here!

~KL

Welcome aboard :cheers: Do you plan on shooting USPSA matches? If so South River this Sunday is a great way to start.

Beware "The BOZ"! He got me hooked on Swiss Cake Rolls and now look at me! On second thought...don't, please don't. :(

The guys at South River are great to shoot with and you can learn a lot from them.

I've shot IDPA at South River- crazy fun with all the high tech pneumatics. I've only shot one big USPSA match and that was at Cherokee and it was also great. I'm doing some of the smaller matches at Bullseye in Lawrenceville.

This weekend I'm taking my father-in-law and brother-in-law to their first match, so we'll be going to IDPA at Cherokee. I think USPSA can be a bit overwhelming for a new shooter.

Oh, and about those calluses- I'll be okay thanks for asking :P