Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DEL-TONE-LUTH /// DPMS AUG 19,2010

Three gunners, I spoke with the Sherburn Co. Att. today as well as leaving other calls with some on the board. The Co. Att. told me that my concerns will be place IN THE FILE and used if I email them. They are having the meeting this Thursday Aug 19.

If You can PLEASE Email your support Of Del-Tone/Luth Range to

Marc.Schneider@co.sherburne.mn.us

Thank You

For updates on the matter check

http://www.del-tone-luth.com/

Edited by J.Schmitt

BUMP==================BUMP

HELP==================HELP

Thanks Chuck for fixing the spelling on Sherburne.

TOMORROW is the County meeting.

I'm certain any and all support will be appreciated.

Get those emails out, especially if you were impacted by the cancellation of DPMS TRI- GUN.

Jay

Can you give a sample of what you feel would be a supportive message?

Thanks,

I don't work for DPMS / Del-Tone-Luth Range. Del-Tone-Luth Range runs a monthy 1 day 3 gun match, even with snow on the ground, with 5 stages as well as, of course, the Tri Gun. The Range is my home base for where I am able to gain match experience.

I just made this post to offer those who were impacted an easy and direct way to list how the shut down has affected them.

If you were impacted financially let them now. If your vacation was screwed up tell them. If you simply would like to state how Randy Luth has impacted the shooting industry, write it up.

Jay

The email I sent was primarily targeted at the financial impact and loss of tourism dollars from out of town match attendees to the community, and the fundamental unfairness of targeting an organization that has been a productive member of the community for decades because a few people complain. Wasn't a long email, probably went in the round file, but at least I said what I wanted to say...well not the cussing and name calling, but the productive part.

• 4 months later...

This was just posted on Del Tones Website.

Fellow Shooters,

Pistol Shooting at Del-Tone Gun Range is Back! Beginning February 04,2011.

Sherburne County has approved the design/improvements for overhead/ground Baffles on Bay 3.

After several months of being shut down due to allegations and no evidence, we are excited to get back to Handgun shooting at one of the Safest and Best shooting facilities in the Upper Mid-West.

In preparation for our re-opening of the pistol range, the entire facility will be closed during the month of January, except for special events. We will re-open on Friday, February 4th, 2011 for pistol shooting along with Trap, Skeet and rifle shooting at the 100 yard bay. (See new hours below)

This 5 week shut down will allow us to remove snow, conserve energy and prepare for new programs, classes and leagues. We will also use this time to install and update our new POS, (Point of Sale), computer program which we are looking forward to.

A New Shotgun Annual Membership program will be offered this year. Yearly member fees will be good for discounts on Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays and 5 Stand plus ammo discounts. Watch for upcoming details.

Due to the high lost target count from our voice-release system on our trap range, counters will be installed on two of our highly used machines in an attempt to curtail this activity.

Rifle/Handgun/Archery Annual Memberships will be available beginning February 4, 2011. Memberships will be the same price as last year with discounts on ammunition. The Range hours will be consistent with the clubhouse/shotgun facility.

Also, Rapid Fire shooting will now be allowed for all of our customers which will present the opportunity for our Military and Law enforcement to practice as well as our CCW customers. Strict supervision will be enforced by our Range Safety Officers.

The following rules are a part of our new Conditional Use Permit (CUP)

Maximum caliber on the Handgun Bay is .44 magnum.

Range Safety Officers will be staffed at all times on the Rifle and Handgun ranges. (Pistol Range, (Bay 3), has 8 shooting positions, 5yds-50yds)

No cross target shooting or action shooting at this time

The 200 yard bay remains closed, however we plan to have it re-opened by June 1st or sooner.

New Hours:

Starting February 04, 2011

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Noon to 5:00pm

March, 2011

Closed March 1st thru 3rd

Open March 4th thru March 13th - Noon to 6:00pm

Daylight Savings March 13th

March 14th thru 31st - Noon - 7:00pm

April-Sept

7 days a week - 11:00am to dusk

Hours may change so please watch the website.

We will be forming new leagues this spring for Rifle, Tactical/Hunter, Handgun, Action Shotgun, etc. Please watch our website for updates.

Happy New Years to all of our Friends and Customers.

See you at the Range!

This was just posted on Del Tones Website.

Fellow Shooters,

Pistol Shooting at Del-Tone Gun Range is Back! Beginning February 04,2011.

Sherburne County has approved the design/improvements for overhead/ground Baffles on Bay 3.

After several months of being shut down due to allegations and no evidence, we are excited to get back to Handgun shooting at one of the Safest and Best shooting facilities in the Upper Mid-West.

In preparation for our re-opening of the pistol range, the entire facility will be closed during the month of January, except for special events. We will re-open on Friday, February 4th, 2011 for pistol shooting along with Trap, Skeet and rifle shooting at the 100 yard bay. (See new hours below)

This 5 week shut down will allow us to remove snow, conserve energy and prepare for new programs, classes and leagues. We will also use this time to install and update our new POS, (Point of Sale), computer program which we are looking forward to.

A New Shotgun Annual Membership program will be offered this year. Yearly member fees will be good for discounts on Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays and 5 Stand plus ammo discounts. Watch for upcoming details.

Due to the high lost target count from our voice-release system on our trap range, counters will be installed on two of our highly used machines in an attempt to curtail this activity.

Rifle/Handgun/Archery Annual Memberships will be available beginning February 4, 2011. Memberships will be the same price as last year with discounts on ammunition. The Range hours will be consistent with the clubhouse/shotgun facility.

Also, Rapid Fire shooting will now be allowed for all of our customers which will present the opportunity for our Military and Law enforcement to practice as well as our CCW customers. Strict supervision will be enforced by our Range Safety Officers.

The following rules are a part of our new Conditional Use Permit (CUP)

Maximum caliber on the Handgun Bay is .44 magnum.

Range Safety Officers will be staffed at all times on the Rifle and Handgun ranges. (Pistol Range, (Bay 3), has 8 shooting positions, 5yds-50yds)

No cross target shooting or action shooting at this time

The 200 yard bay remains closed, however we plan to have it re-opened by June 1st or sooner.

New Hours:

Starting February 04, 2011

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Noon to 5:00pm

March, 2011

Closed March 1st thru 3rd

Open March 4th thru March 13th - Noon to 6:00pm

Daylight Savings March 13th

March 14th thru 31st - Noon - 7:00pm

April-Sept

7 days a week - 11:00am to dusk

Hours may change so please watch the website.

We will be forming new leagues this spring for Rifle, Tactical/Hunter, Handgun, Action Shotgun, etc. Please watch our website for updates.

Happy New Years to all of our Friends and Customers.

See you at the Range!

COOL!!! :cheers: