Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Florida State Championship

Florida State Championship

12 stages

September 17th - 19th

Orlando, Florida

Here is the app.

Contact the match director Rick Arnold with any question, his email is: rick0940@yahoo.com

Bump.

This should be a great match, right near Disney World.

Bring the kids, and have a great family vacation,

while you're shooting the State Championship, with

some great shooters. Take an extra day to take a

shooting lesson from Manny.

Are we looking at a two day schedule or one day?

Jim,

I think they changed it from one day to two day schedule. I think the schedule is you can either shoot Sat Am/Sun PM or Sat PM/Sun AM.

But, don't hold me to that.

Jason

Edited by jkatz44

That's correct. The USPSA Squadding system is being used and those are the two sets of times available. However, I also believe that there are a limited number of all-day Friday slots to shoot with the match staff.

I sent my application in this morning. This should be a great match.

I am not sure, but my guess they don't have time as the match is really close. Should be a great match though, lots of good shooters and they have some really good props as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our crew is heading over next Saturday to build our portion. I think we are close to 200 for the match with some room left so if you're in the area, going to be in the area, or can be in the area I suggest you shoot the match.

State level match in Florida in September.....what's not to like?

Our club put the stages I posted on the ground last Saturday and they look pretty great if I do say so myself. We were so busy in 100 degree heat I didn't get a chance to look around at any other stages but I know a couple at least were in the works.

We're close to 200 shooters with only a couple days to go. If you're in Florida or in the area you should be signed up. You can't call yourself a competition shooter if you don't compete!

Come on out, it's going to be a great weekend.

I don't know the stage numbers but I'll be RO'ing the double stage in the cowboy town, be sure and say hi!

Smitty