Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters Connection....

joecichlid

I called Chuck today around 2pm CST and placed and order for a few targets. Within a few hours I got several e-mails from UPS saying my nine cases of Metrics and one case of Classics had been picked up and would be delivered this week. HUGE thanks to Chuck and the crew!! :cheers:

Joe W.

Hello: Chuck and Mike do a great job of getting the parts out and letting you know the status of parts that are backordered. They have shipped stuff out to me that got to me just in time so I could shoot an upcoming match :cheers: Great guys and a great company :cheers: Thanks, Eric

I am just glad Chuck didn't ask me if I wanted to Next Day Air my targets here. LOL I can't tell you how many times I have called Midway up for some small parts and been asked if I wanted them over nighted or Next Day Aired to Kansas City. To which I reply take a look at my address, your address and a map. I am only about two hours down the road from them. :roflol:

Joe W.

+1 on Shooters Connection! I ordered 2000 Zero 124 FMJ, and a bottle of Pro Grip. They shipped seperately due to the Free shipping on bullets. I placed the order for both on Tuesday July 6th. USPS dropped off the bullets a few hours ago....UPS is supposed to be delivering the Pro Grip later today. Now that's quick. Pretty funny though that USPS beat UPS to my door!