Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IPSC class with Max Michel Jr & Travis Tomasie

Will_M

I'm trying to gather TWO (2) more shooters together in order to bring Max Michel Jr. and Travis Tomasie down for a weekend class. The class would be held November 6-7, 2010, in New Iberia, Louisiana. The cost is $550 per shooter. A 50% ($275) deposit will be required in advance.

This thread is also posted in the Area 6 forum. Acceptance for the class will be based off of the timestamp of your post in the thread or a PM to me.

http://maxmichel.com/GeneralInfo.htm

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm trying to gather TWO (2) more shooters together in order to bring Max Michel Jr. and Travis Tomasie down for a weekend class. The class would be held November 6-7, 2010, in New Iberia, Louisiana. The cost is $550 per shooter. A 50% ($275) deposit will be required in advance.

This thread is also posted in the Area 6 forum. Acceptance for the class will be based off of the timestamp of your post in the thread or a PM to me.

http://maxmichel.com/GeneralInfo.htm

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I took a course with Max & Travis three years ago in PA,

and it was incredible - they tough on Everything You

Need to Know about shooting IPSC. Super course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd love to get in on this...just a few minutes from my house. My new-to-me Limited pistol finished off the discretionary income for the year, unfortunately.

Had the pleasure of squadding with Max at Area 4 when he and Blake shot with the ROs. Ought to be a super class.

Curtis