Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here she is! I've had it for less than 24 hours & I love it! Couldn't get to sleep last night I was so excited, hehe. Took it for a ride to the grocery store this morning & will probably find an excuse to take it out again later :)

post-11739-128084267851_thumb.jpg

post-11739-128084269048_thumb.jpg

post-11739-128084270136_thumb.jpg

I see you got the Sport Model. "Zoom Zoom" ;)

I guess Matt is going to have to run a sale on his custom guns now that he's got a payment to make!

When's the maple leaf paint job coming?

I soooooo wanted to get the Canadian flag on the roof! But that required white roof & side mirrors & I really didn't want them white. I like black.

I don't know, maybe some custom paint shop can do it :P

I soooooo wanted to get the Canadian flag on the roof! But that required white roof & side mirrors & I really didn't want them white. I like black.

You don't need a white roof - look for a place that does vehicle wraps (the cars/trucks covered in advertising graphics). It's all done by printing on adhesive vinyl that is applied over the paint. There might be a little show through with the black paint but that just means white areas could look slightly less bright than if it was over a light color. No regular person will notice. Just look for someone who does it full time and can show you some of the work they've done. Everybody with a large format printer is trying to do wraps these days and there is some crappy material being used.

I soooooooooooo see a maple leaf in the near future. Drive it like you stole it! :devil:

Joe W

You don't need a white roof - look for a place that does vehicle wraps (the cars/trucks covered in advertising graphics). It's all done by printing on adhesive vinyl that is applied over the paint. There might be a little show through with the black paint but that just means white areas could look slightly less bright than if it was over a light color. No regular person will notice. Just look for someone who does it full time and can show you some of the work they've done. Everybody with a large format printer is trying to do wraps these days and there is some crappy material being used.

I may look into that....

I guess Matt is going to have to run a sale on his custom guns now that he's got a payment to make!

When's the maple leaf paint job coming?

Maybe after you get a car with the Canadian Flag on it, we can get you a shooting shirt with an American one. :roflol:

Is there a big difference in the gas mileage for the standard and the "S". My wife is really wanting one, and that will mean the Xterra is mine :rolleyes:

The sticker is 24/32 ? We just drove to NY for Area 7 and it's getting 35 on the highway so that's not bad.

The sticker is 24/32 ? We just drove to NY for Area 7 and it's getting 35 on the highway so that's not bad.

SWEET!! You gotta love getting good gas milage like that. :cheers:

Joe W.

The regular Cooper model calls for better gas mileage than the "S"....but I was willing to compromise that for the turbo :D

Is there a big difference in the gas mileage for the standard and the "S". My wife is really wanting one, and that will mean the Xterra is mine :rolleyes:

Don't believe the sticker.......That is nothing more than a comparison between vehicles in the same class. Also the highway fuel economy test has an average speed of 55mph !

Don't believe the sticker.......That is nothing more than a comparison between vehicles in the same class. Also the highway fuel economy test has an average speed of 55mph !

I know, I was expecting below 32. My HHR was 31 highway and I avg 25 in the real world.

• 2 weeks later...