Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Mid-Atlantic Section Championship

• 2 weeks later...

After your app has been processed I send an email telling you what your squad time is. If you didn't get that email contact me. I have 2 Seths so far. One Sat AM and the other Sat PM.

Link seems to be working. This is a match not to be missed. 8 stages, 180 rounds in a half day format, for $75 including a t-shirt, and we do cash paybacks.

Payout Structure:

1st in any division $225 (min 5 shooters)

2nd in any division $150 (min 10 shooters)

3rd in any division $75 (min 15 shooters)

We will pay categories within each division, the way they do at Nationals, if there are at least 3 shooters in the division, for Senior, Super Senior, Junior, and Lady. $75 each.

1st in class $150 (min 3 shooters)

2nd in class $75 (min 6 shooters)

3rd in class $35 (min 9 shooters)

No shooter will get paid twice. They will be paid the higher amount only.

For example Joe Blow is 3rd in Single Stack, was the high Super Senior in SS, and was 1st B in SS he will receive a check for $150 for 1st B only which is the higher amount.

Why don't more matches pay like this? We'll still make a profit.

Edited by Howard762

Howard, looks like a plan! We not only need more matches paying like this. It should be the standard. I dont know too many people who dont like cash. Thanks and cant wait to be there. H!

Can anyone recommend a good hotel near the range? I've shot York a bunch of times but I'm too lazy to go sifting through my credit card receipts to find out where I've stayed. Trying to book all my hotels for my matches this year...

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be sending up my app this week. How many slots left for Sat AM and Sunday?

Looking forward to it!

Mailed the application last week. If all goes according to plan, this will be my first major match shooting Open! :surprise:

Good luck, its no different then any other match, you just now see more! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all who attended the 2010 CED Mid-Atlantic Section Championship. It was a great success and we plan on doing it again next year. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. The staff was excellent, and very professional. Shooters were amazed we could run 8 stages and 187 rounds in a half day, even with a little shower most of the day today, without pushing everyone.