Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match at Cville

Country ? State ? Nearest City ? directions ? Time ? point of contact ? registration procedures ?

+1

I think these Match Director types get tunnel vision and forget they are broadcasting to the whole shooting world.

Basic info should include:

Who

What

When

Where

How

I'm going to try and make it. My wife gets back later tonight from a trip to New York. I'll see how she feels because my girls usually don't sleep in past 6-6:30am in the morning.

First match in a long time, I guess I'll pull out the gun and throw some oil on the rails. I'll probably go ahead and load up some ammo later today. I'll need to knock the rust off tomorrow.

145rd match, gotta love that.

Flyin

Country ? State ? Nearest City ? directions ? Time ? point of contact ? registration procedures ?

Sorry about that. It was kinda late and I had a lot of other stuff going on. The match is hosted by PCSI in Circleville Ohio. Which is about 20 minutes south of Columbus. Directions are on the clubs website at PCSIRANGE.COMSet up starts at 8am, registration at 9:45, and shoot around 10:00.

Had a great time. It was good to see everyone I haven't seen since last yr. Great match like I expected. Avery had a good time, she didn't get a little bored towards the end but was a great help. She said he wants to come to the next match I go to.

Flyin

Had a great time. It was good to see everyone I haven't seen since last yr. Great match like I expected. Avery had a good time, she didn't get a little bored towards the end but was a great help. She said he wants to come to the next match I go to.

Flyin

At least you know you'll always have at least one fan! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...