Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

rimfire multigun

On Oct.17, 2010 Palmya sportsman's association, the same club that brings u the PSA shootout, will be hosting our first annual rimfire multigun championship. 7 all steel stages with a round count of 300 plus.

Why multigun? Because you will need at least 1 pistol and 1 rifle.

There will be rifle targets at 100 yds as small as 1 1/2" .there will also be plenty of in your face targets. So if you choose you may bring a precision rifle, a speed rifle and a pistol.

There will be 1 rifle only, 2 pistol only and 4 multigun stages.

Entry fee. $50

60% pay back

Open and limited classes

.22 long rifle only

For more info and registration email cpmconst@gmail.com

You could always throw in the 410 as the shotgun :P . Of course, I can't think of any models (at the moment) best suited for this type of shooting. Sounds like fun.

I take that back, just did a search on gun broker and found an ar type upper for a 410, a saiga in 410, and a couple of pump guns! I wonder if this type of match would gain any interest locally?

Edited by djeffers

Some questions I've been asked....

Magazine capacity, 10 rounds in a mag for the pistol's

25 in a mag for the rifles

Divisions, open, except for mag capacity is open

Limited, no dots comps...ect ect on pistol and second rifle. primary rifle may have one optic.

Stage design, think sportsman's team challenge meets psa shootout

Yes there will be some minimal movement, mostly just getting into position

Thanks, Chris

You could always throw in the 410 as the shotgun :P . Of course, I can't think of any models (at the moment) best suited for this type of shooting. Sounds like fun.

I take that back, just did a search on gun broker and found an ar type upper for a 410, a saiga in 410, and a couple of pump guns! I wonder if this type of match would gain any interest locally?

Sounds fun. I'd shoot one..

At my local range we do a 22 2 gun match every other month. Everything is under 50 yards but to make it interesting we use small targets, poker chips, swinging ballons, 1 inch spinning targets.

We did the 22 match as a way to save money and still be able to have a fun run and gun style match.

Had the idea of adding in the 410 but, it just wasnt practical as a box of 410 aint cheap like 22lr is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're getting closer. If ur planing on attending this match please shoot me an email. I don't want to turn people away the day of the match. If u want to work the match Sunday I will shoot u through Saturday afternoon.

Thanks, Chris

Hey gang, remember they make rimfire shotshells........

Yes I know they don't make the gun cycle, but if everyone's gun didn't cycle, it doesn't matter? If everyone has to cycle their gun, that's just another aspect of the game to practice and enjoy..... :roflol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two weeks away, round count is 382 with 340 falling targets

Stage 1 precision rifle 50 rds

Stage 2 precision rifle 46 rds

stage 3 multigun 75 rds

Stage 4 tie breaker multigun 42 rds

Stage 5 precision handgun 60 rds

Stage 6 multigun 50 rds

Stage 7 multigun 59 rds

See you in two weeks

The only thing that sucks about this match is I will be in Vegas ( nationals ) cmpconst: I saw some vids on youtube of you running some stages and it looks so kool. Wish I could be there for this one.