Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 24

nwb01

There are currently no new Glock 24 (or 17L's) at distribution. If memory serves, the last batch of 24's sold out at distribution sometime in 2008. Both of the 6" models have historically only imported every three or so years.

There are currently no new Glock 24 (or 17L's) at distribution. If memory serves, the last batch of 24's sold out at distribution sometime in 2008. Both of the 6" models have historically only imported every three or so years.

Thanks for the info......I recall hearing that a while back.

Thanks for the info......I recall hearing that a while back.

You should have bought one when the rest of your posse did. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not - Academy Sports had some on their dealer shelves last time I was there (Macon, GA).

Academy HAD one this morning, however, I took care of that :cheers: . I've been looking for one for awhile... This is the first one I have actually come across in person.

Thanks for the tip :bow:

They still have a 17L there....

I called like twenty gun stores in Las Vegas to find mine. Just sitting on a shelf at a police supply place. Most of my conversations went like this...

"Hello Im looking for a Glock 24C"

"Hold on"

"What are you looking for again?"

"A Glock 24C"

"There is no such gun"

"Yes there is, its the long slide"

"You mean a 34!"

"No I mean a 24C"

"There is no such gun, I know all the Glock models and there is no 24!"

"Thanks" *hangs up*

I need to move somewhere that the gunstore people know more than me, I just get easily frustrated.

DaFUnk