Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ tactical sport

PracticalShooter

:)

It's a heavier gun than a 2011 or a glock, but it soaks up recoil. The trigger out of the box is as good as a factory trigger gets, it is very light with a short reset. It is a very accurate gun. It comes in at a lower price point than a 2011. Handles and points like any other CZ. Likes 1.135" loads with any fast burning powder, I liked 180 grain jacketed over titegroup. Any specific questions?

That was going to be my experiment until I decided to dedicate myself to production division. I heard that 180 hard cast like precision and black bullets worked great over solo 1k with little smoke... However, the bayou bullets are supposed to be the bees' knees and completely smokeless. The following is a shameless plug, but: check out my ad in the classifieds section and save a few bucks. :)

I have run several hundred cast lead bullets of various makers with no real issues. It likes the rounds with normal OAL and the only issue I had was when I took some long loaded rounds that were intended for my 2011's to the range one day :rolleyes: i.e. my bad

• 3 months later...

The CZ TS 40 is a good limited gun right out of the box. I put the adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight on mine, but honestly you can shoot more accurately with the blade front sight, the fiber just helps old eyes find it.

I would recommend you stay with jacketed bullets with this gun. I tried Precision Moly and had a lot of cleaning to do. Bayou bullets might work as they don't fowl like the moly bullets. My only complaint with the TS is that you need to load at factory length (OAL) to fit the mags and the gun. Other than that I think it is every bit as competent on the COF as a S_I platform. Owned and shot both, it is just more about preference. The TS is on the heavy side and that will definately help shooters B class and under.

Get 4 mags a bladetech and a coupe base pads that give you 21+1 and you are in business.

all i can say is i love that gun, i added a stainless steel guide rod, adjusted the trigger reset to my liking ,swapped the front and rear sights for a fully adjustable set even if it wasn't needed.

it's the .40 i prefer between all i own, the only thing is the mags coming with it, just not on par with stainless ones, i destroyed 2 ,sometimes just a bad landing on concrete is enough to split'em in half, no big deal anyways stainless is the way to go when it comes to mags....