Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magwell for new Glock Gen 4

beastyboy

I'm very happy with my Dawson Precision ICE magwell for my Glock.

Since I'm currently in the market for a new Glock Gen 4 I was wondering if you are planning to introduce a magwell for it. I can't imagine the current Glock Butt Plug fitting the new Gen 4s.

I installed a DP Ice Magwell on a Glock 17 G3 last week for a photo shoot. I'll post the photo on Wednesday when I'm back in the office, but I had no problems at all. I'll try the Heavy-Super Glock Ice at that time as well and report back.

-Chet

Edited by Dawson Marketing
Turns out it was G3 Glock

• 1 month later...

I installed a DP Ice Magwell on a Glock 17 G4 last week for a photo shoot.

-Chet

Well, that was my story but I'm not stickin' to it. As it turns out, the Glock I used for the photo shoot was a G3. I was confused by the new stippling on the grip and assumed (ass-you-me'ed) that it was a G4.

Jump forward to today and our new Glock 17 G4 has arrived but the DP Glock Ice Magwell does not fit the G4. :wacko: Dave is taking measurements for a redesign and we will have a new Ice magwell specifically for the Glock G4 available soon.

I apologize for this confusion, but rest assured, we will have Dawson Precsion Glock G4 Ice Magwells available for you, our loyal customers.

Sincerely,

-Chet

Edited by Dawson Marketing

• 3 weeks later...

I installed a DP Ice Magwell on a Glock 17 G4 last week for a photo shoot.

-Chet

Well, that was my story but I'm not stickin' to it. As it turns out, the Glock I used for the photo shoot was a G3. I was confused by the new stippling on the grip and assumed (ass-you-me'ed) that it was a G4.

Jump forward to today and our new Glock 17 G4 has arrived but the DP Glock Ice Magwell does not fit the G4. :wacko: Dave is taking measurements for a redesign and we will have a new Ice magwell specifically for the Glock G4 available soon.

I apologize for this confusion, but rest assured, we will have Dawson Precsion Glock G4 Ice Magwells available for you, our loyal customers.

Sincerely,

-Chet

Nice, I need a G17G4 magwell as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone make a magwell for a G4 that allows the shooter to use the backstraps?

We now have a Dawson Precision Ice Magwell to fit all backstraps for Gen4 Glocks, colors are silver shipping monday 8-13 and black in a week or so.

Black have to go to anodizing. I want to say, sorry it took so long. Good news is we built a new prototype shop so we can develop new parts faster.

Thanks, Dave

Does anyone make a magwell for a G4 that allows the shooter to use the backstraps?

We now have a Dawson Precision Ice Magwell to fit all backstraps for Gen4 Glocks, colors are silver shipping monday 8-13 and black in a week or so.

Black have to go to anodizing. I want to say, sorry it took so long. Good news is we built a new prototype shop so we can develop new parts faster.

Thanks, Dave

And blue will be available when?