Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

In from Ohio

LC44

I was introduced to this forum thru CCFSA. I have been shooting all my life but about 5 years ago the WWI and WWII military firearms collectingitus bug bit me. I have all my black rifles from my first Daisy BB gun and my '94 Winchester given to me for Xmas in 1962 to Mosin Nagants, Enfields, Mausers and several others. I enjoy shooting all of them. I have recently been very interested in trying the 3 gun shoots. I need to go to a couple and see how they actually run. I am 65 and not married now but I have 3 grown children and 8 grandboogers.

LC44

I was introduced to this forum thru CCFSA. I have been shooting all my life but about 5 years ago the WWI and WWII military firearms collectingitus bug bit me. I have all my black rifles from my first Daisy BB gun and my '94 Winchester given to me for Xmas in 1962 to Mosin Nagants, Enfields, Mausers and several others. I enjoy shooting all of them. I have recently been very interested in trying the 3 gun shoots. I need to go to a couple and see how they actually run. I am 65 and not married now but I have 3 grown children and 8 grandboogers.

LC44

What is CCFSA?

LC44

What is CCFSA?

You live like what, 15 minutes from them and you don't know what CCFSA is? :rolleyes:

Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen Association

Edited by Chris Keen

LC44

What is CCFSA?

You live like what, 15 minutes from them and you don't know what CCFSA is? :rolleyes:

Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen Association

!2 minutes away. I just wanted to make ask if that is what he meant. Did not want to bring my home IDPA club into the discussion.

We shoot IDPA the first sunday every month. Practice every wednesday. Look me or Bob up. You can't miss either one of us. Trying to Get USPSA as well. Could use help getting it here. ahem, cough, Keen, cough......

Welcome to the club.