Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from California

Jim_KT

I'm new to this forum and have just recently taken a few "tactical" courses these past few months after a four to five year hiatus from shooting.

Back in 2004-2006 I used to lurk, but now want to hone my shooting skills and increase capability.

I do not compete, but have run in two to three USPSA matches prior to my hiatus.

Aside from marksmanship, issues that I need to work through are shooting on the move and leading with my eyes. Well, I know that everything needs work, but those two are some biggies for me.

Edited by Jim_KT

if your in the northern Cali area, we have somthing like 14 USPSA clubs from bakersfield to the oregon border, and another handfull of IDPA clubs on top ofthat, go to actionpistol.org to get a listing of the clubs and their match dates

up here in the greater sacramento area you can basically shoot every day of every weekend somewhere within oooh 100 mile radius

Howdy Jim, welcome. I miss California. I got family in Lancaster and I worked in LA for a couple of years. LA is 2363.5 miles from my front door. My best drive time was 31.5 hours. Any who, welcome to the forums.

Howdy Jim, welcome. I miss California. I got family in Lancaster and I worked in LA for a couple of years. LA is 2363.5 miles from my front door. My best drive time was 31.5 hours. Any who, welcome to the forums.

...but who's really counting?

:roflol:

Welcome to the forums.

Hit us up at Norco and SWPL sometime, the birthplace of our sport :cheers: