Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNG From Ohio

SEV

Hi,

My name is Sean. I'm from a small town about 50 miles south of Lake Erie (Cleveland). I have two wives, four kids, six dogs, two cats, four goats, three donkeys, eight horses, and need to shoot something. I have been shooting pistol for 3 months now, and can't seem to get enough of it. This sport grows on you, and makes you do some addictive things. It is a great way to meet new friends. I want to learn as much as I can about this new found sport, and this looks like a great place to start.

Thanks,

Sean

Hi,

My name is Sean. I'm from a small town about 50 miles south of Lake Erie (Cleveland). I have two wives, four kids, six dogs, two cats, four goats, three donkeys, eight horses, and need to shoot something. I have been shooting pistol for 3 months now, and can't seem to get enough of it. This sport grows on you, and makes you do some addictive things. It is a great way to meet new friends. I want to learn as much as I can about this new found sport, and this looks like a great place to start.

Thanks,

Sean

Two wives? Welcome to the forums!

To ncboiler; The Midwest gun club is within walking distance. That is a great group of people to shoot with. I'll be there tonight for a match. I appreciate the heads up.

To GrumpOne; My wife is in the room so I have to watch what I write. I mean that I have been married twice my friend. That was kind of funny though (two wives, Not a chance) one at a time.

Thanks,

Sean

To ncboiler; The Midwest gun club is within walking distance. That is a great group of people to shoot with. I'll be there tonight for a match. I appreciate the heads up.

To GrumpOne; My wife is in the room so I have to watch what I write. I mean that I have been married twice my friend. That was kind of funny though (two wives, Not a chance) one at a time.

Thanks,

Sean

Yeah, I've always wondered about those polygamist out there. Either they have found some very docile women, or there is a strategically placed wart on some part of their anatomy.... :lol:

Welcone Sean...I was going to ask how you found time to shoot with two wives but you cleared that up! LOL I'm from Ravenna just East of Kent. This is a busy weekend for me shooting. I was at Crooked Creek (Practical Pistol.net) yesterday helping them set up a USPSA match and shooting one gun. They are there today shooting 2 squads. Today I will be at Youngstown Rifle and Pistol shooting an IDPA match CDP for sure and if the weather holds a revo re-shoot. Good guys and gals at both clubs. And good people here also and lots of good info.

Richard

Thanks for the warm welcome chirpy, CZinSC, dcarter, Sarge, GrumpyOne, and ncboiler. I thought about finding a shoot today, but I think I'll spend the day with my new love in my life. And no it's not another potential wife, it's my brand new Granddaughter.

Thanks,

Sean

That's Funny Flexmoney, you thought i got a new honey. I had a rendition, to stay home with our new edition. it's all good. That was pretty funny. :lol:

Thanks,

Sean

Sev, I forgot to mention something earlier that might help you out as a beginner. AirSoft guns are very detailed an lifelike. Someone here might be able to point you to a brand and targets made specifically for AirSoft guns so you can get a different kind of practice. Also check with an "Administrator" to lead you to the proper use of the searce function to answer some of your questions.

FWIW

Richard

Thank you Richard. I am shooting an M&P 9 Pro in production. I would like to find the same gun in a .22 as soon as possible. S&W will hopefully have one out soon. I know that it is all the same when it comes to trigger control and target acquisition, but I want the same feel for draw wight, reloading, ext. I will look into some of the AirSoft guns, but for now, I'll have to stay with dry firing and the expense of 400-500 rounds per week. This will change very soon because this is fiscally irresponsible.

Thanks,

Sean

Whew... I thought you might have got a new goat!

laugh.gif

Congrats on then new edition!

Flex, is that anyway to welcome a new member, especially if you don't know that it's true? I mean, think of it man! A single man, on a goat farm, somewhere in Montana or somewhere else? That might be a shooting offense if it weren't true.....I mean, what would old Bessy think? And, add on two wives.... I have a deep respect for the virilalty of the man with two wives already, and you want to give him a goatfriend? C'mon, give respect where it is due! :P

Whew... I thought you might have got a new goat!

laugh.gif

Congrats on then new edition!

Flex, is that anyway to welcome a new member, especially if you don't know that it's true? I mean, think of it man! A single man, on a goat farm, somewhere in Montana or somewhere else? That might be a shooting offense if it weren't true.....I mean, what would old Bessy think? And, add on two wives.... I have a deep respect for the virilalty of the man with two wives already, and you want to give him a goatfriend? C'mon, give respect where it is due! :P

I got nothing GrumpyOne, I just can't stop laughing at this post. And how did you know about Bessy? :surprise:

Welcome to Benoverse Sean! As you can tell we like to have fun.

If you ever find your way to SE Ohio we have a bunch of shooting clubs down here and we welcome all comers. You might want to leave Bessie home as she would get hit on by some of those boys in Dayton.

;)

Welcome to Benoverse Sean! As you can tell we like to have fun.

If you ever find your way to SE Ohio we have a bunch of shooting clubs down here and we welcome all comers. You might want to leave Bessie home as she would get hit on by some of those boys in Dayton.

wink.gif

Just how far south EAST is Cincy ?? goof.gif

Thanks Flyin40 and Pezco, as far as the rest of you all(is that right? "You all" or is it "all of you") we are going to have to start talking about Guns, Shooting, and Reloading. No more goats, wives and Bessy's. People might get the wrong Idea about what goes on in here. Besides,I'll be laughing to hard to shoot at the Buckeye Challenge next month. I'm looking forward to shooting down there in May. This will be my first real serious match and all the information on these forums has helped immensely.

Nice motor cycle GrumpyOne :huh:

Thanks,

Sean

Edited by SEV

Can everyone explain to him the following==="Fast is slow and slow is fast". The other night in his classifier, I tried explaining it to him before "make ready" and somewhere there was a "MIKE"! Maybe he was thinking about the goats. When he gets home the goats come running towards him. Flex, can you PLEASE offer him some advice as the all seeing!

He is going to the challenge with us but, we have not explained: SQUAD MOM