Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Gun

gmshtr

OK guys - The free host sites allow 5mb download traffic a day. This equates into 50 "views" from our forum of a 100k photo. I posted 1 lrg @ 92k - 1 med. @ 63k and 1 smal @ 8k. Total posted in this one thread is 163k worth of photos. That means about 31 people view this thread and my free 5mb of downloads is USED UP FOR THE DAY. :(

Or - the early bird gets the view...

Well Phil, if that gun's the best you can do, then I'm happy for you. Nothing wrong with that that some 80 grit sandpaper can't fix...

:lol:

How does the "pinned" front sight work? How do you get the pin out when you want to change front sights? Is the hole in the slide blind or through?

I had to glue the bejeezus on the one on my old STI and that looks like a mod I want if I get a new one....

Thanks Lynn for posting. Attractive lightning cuts Rodney, looks fast. Maybe with a 1.5# trigger you could get to .09 splits on 25yd targets. :mellow:

Speaking of lightening....I've got a new gun being built by Benny. It will have some of those fancy-smancy lightening cuts too. I have no idea what it'll look like though, he said "we're going to get creative". I liked that, this should be fun.