Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oxford Ohio Easter match

The first match of the year will fall on Easter Sunday, April 4th.

Four stages, approxamately 110 rounds, side match will be a man on man steel shootoff (double elimination) handicapped with a drag race starting tree. Lots of rounds required.

IWLA Oxford Ohio 5703 Brown Road 45056

Dave Schattel DKSComp@aol.com

There were rumors even here in "that state up North" that Oxford was not going to shoot this year, glad to hear that it isn't the case. Keep up the good work, I miss your shoots.

Mike

So you know it has been waaaay too long since you attended a particular match when you cannot remember what time it starts...

Edited by CMV

So you know it has been waaaay too long since you attended a particular match when you cannot remember what time it starts...

If you have the means, please, PLEASE show up on Saturday 9am to help set up.

Y'all are lucky. I wish we had a match to shoot this Sunday.

You know Mark, we are only 6-7 hours away ;) Although I am not much of an Easter man, you are more than welcome to join my in-laws and I for an Easter Sunday dinner :)

I have to say that my wife (for once) has been good to me but I won't be able to make this match. Taking off for this match on Easter would be a VERY BAD IDEA with 3 kids and an Easter egg hunt to conduct. Dave, I am glad you decided not to give up on us just yet. Maybe we can get someone for next year.

I have to say that my wife (for once) has been good to me but I won't be able to make this match. Taking off for this match on Easter would be a VERY BAD IDEA with 3 kids and an Easter egg hunt to conduct. Dave, I am glad you decided not to give up on us just yet. Maybe we can get someone for next year.

I bet your kids would never find the Easter eggs if you hid them at IWL in Oxford!

By the way, I shot with Pharoh last week and I am only surprised by one thing...he doesn't look nearly that young...

(He's listed in the results for Sunday's match on the USPSA website as a JR) :surprise:

CMV, that is just one of the lame ways the Stats Master likes to bust my juevos. I've been marked Junior, Senior, Super Senior...

Capture-1.jpg

....and Lady.

ONLY TWO REVOLVER SHOOTERS IN THE MATCH,,OOHH BUT LOOK WHERE ONE OF THEM FINISHED,,# 10,,WOOOHOOO