Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NCAA Tournament

Corey

I Usually hate basketball, absolutely cannot stand to watch anything related to the NBA. But for some odd reason, I can sit down and watch a college game in the tournament between two teams I know nothing about. Maybe its b/c I have money riding on the games in the pool, whether I like to see the Cinderella upsets, or something I cant even put my finger on. Oh well...March Madness is in full swing!

Boiler Up! Hoping the boys in Black and Gold can make a good run this year. Do it for Robbie!

I hear ya. I have been a long time Kansas fan but found myself pulling for Northern Iowa. What a game. This has been a great tournament so far with 5 top 5 seeds leaving early and 7 more are playing today so the list WILL grow. And guess what the stands are still packed. I'm just glad this isn't run like another college money maker, in mean "sport".

Northern Iowa decided to play with a chip on their shoulder since most people thought they should have gotten a better seating in the tournament....looks like they are following through.....

I am not a basketball fan, former wrestler of course... :roflol:

I was glued to the tube, and was hooting and hollering with the best of them!

Go Panthers! :cheers:

DougC

ive been away froma tv for the past couple days shooting a match. heard about the Kansas blowup. i dont even want to see how bad my bracket looks right now. hopefully Purdue can get a big win today!

sigh, waaaay too many missed shots, especially free throws. Duke picked it up big time in the 2nd half too. good season, cant wait to see what next year brings when Robbie is back.

Are you kidding me. This tournament is on CRACK!!!

West Virginia beats Kentucky!!!

Is there a bracket safe anywhere!?!

mine is officially shot. im 0-4 on the final four teams now. time to sit back and watch the rest of the chaos unfold!

• 2 weeks later...

Huge shout-out to Indianapolis's own;

Butler Bulldogs!!!

Small school goes the distance to the final game. What a great story line. Tiny school makes it to the title game and they get to play it right in their back yard! Even though they are located in my town can't say I know much about them, but I'll be rooting for them hard! And it should be a great game!!!

Go Bulldogs!!!

I have them in my office brackett. Looking forward to them winning the NC....and getting my pay-out... :cheers:

WOW!!!

How did you pick them to go this far? Kansas, Syracuse and Kentucky were so strong all year I can't imagine anyone not picking one of them to be in the final game. Hope they win and your super long shot pays off big! I did have Duke going to the final four, but getting beat by Kentucky.

In the 'what if, fantasy' department. What if Purdue had made to the championship game? Purdue and Bulter playing in Indianapolis for the national championship. Wow, that would have been big!

What a game!!!

This is a much better match up than I expected. Butler gives up some serious height across the board, but they make it up with some excellent ball control and patience...

As always the second half will be the story everyone remembers, but right now it looks good for the hometown underdogs!!!

If Bulter pulls the win off it will be the movie Hoosier's here like crazy!!!

Go Bulldogs!!!

if they keep up the strong D and watch the turnovers, they got a serious chance.

Duke is in the exact same position they were against Purdue tho, barely up at the half, struggling with the opposing Defense. They made some serious adjustments at the half and Purdue couldnt keep up. we'll see if Butler can.....