Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 10 year old Son wins Production D class at Alabama State Match

chbrow10

My 10 year old son has won Production Division in D class at the 2010 Alabama State Championships. We (me, his Mom, his friends from the "home club", etc.) are all very proud of him. This is his first win at any match. Below is a video of him shooting the texas star stage.

Thanks to everyone who has helped him along the way. To name just a few; the shooters from Mississippi Gulf Coast Practical Shooters (MS14) and South Mississippi Practical Shooting Assn (MS10), Squad 1 at the Alabama Match, the MGM-USAMU Junior Camp staff and sponsors, and all the folks that offered help and advice.

I really enjoyed shooting with the three of you. I loved their enthusiasm for the sport (your daughter will be a kick to see shooting in 5 years or so). You are raising up some really fine young men, Chris. They were also the only ones not dragging after that long day of shooting.

Mark

He started shooting USPSA on his 9th birthday. He shoots a G34. Thanks for all the kind words.

Ineel, your holster went to his younger brother, Carter. This match was Carter's first big match, and he didn't finish last in his division!