Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello From S E Ohio

Reshoot

First, thank you Brian!

I am what you could call an old / new USPSA shooter. I should have taken this up 30 years ago!

Last year was my first, shooting USPSA. Boy howdy, did I have fun and enjoy myself!

Grew up on a dairy farm, so been hunting and shooting since the age of 12. Started making my own ammo in 1973

No, not farming. Lost my father when I was 16. My mother sold the farm when I was drafted (too much for my younger brother).

I am in Morgan county, and shoot at Rayner's Range.

Oh, and I do not like pumpkin pie, but I'll ask anyway. :roflol:

Dave

I am in Morgan county, and shoot at Rayner's Range.

Dave

No Flex, We are not related! :roflol:

Dave, I had family in Malta and I was born and raised on Burr Oak Lake before I flew the coop. It's a small world.

I hear that Wellston has a match if you ever want to branch out. And Circleville puts on a helluva match! It would be worth the drive once in a while, trust me.

Sorry Dan, but South EAST is not Cinci. That would be more like South WEST Ohio. :) But hey, nice job working in the name of your club! :roflol:

Ok, so I get lost going to the bathroom. It doesn't make me a bad person.

Sorry Dan, but South EAST is not Cinci. That would be more like South WEST Ohio. :) But hey, nice job working in the name of your club! :roflol:

....he says, as he makes his 5th loop around I-275 for the day.

Boy people, I am just now beginning to realize how much information and knowledge it avaliable to me here! I read about as fast as I shoot so, it will take me F O R E V E R to absorb all this. Then their is the matter of retention. That's a whole 'nother matter :unsure:

Seriously though, thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and wisdom.

Dave

Edited by Reshoot

The good news is that if Dan writes you a ticket he may very well get the location wrong and you can get it DISMISSED!!! :surprise:

Oh, and welcome to BE!

Edited by CMV

The good news is that if Dan writes you a ticket he may very well get the location wrong and you can get it DISMISSED!!! :surprise:

Oh, and welcome to BE!

It's funny cause it's TRUE! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: