Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring twice as much as they list. You can always take it back home! :)

You will have a great time at your first big 3-gun match. The prize tables are something else and you have plenty of time between stages to reconfigure your gear.

We'll see you there!

Mike

Are there still slots available? And how many spots are left if there are any? Thanks!

Looking at squading list there still should be a few slots open. You can get in touch with match directors thru web site www.midwest3gun.com.

Hope you can make it, was a lot of fun last year!

Actually I plan on bringing at least 50% more than the minimum round count. I might miss a couple times. :rolleyes: So is that the round count? It's my first big 3-gun match, I have no idea how much to bring.

I bring twice has much as needed. Last year was my first, I missed some but didn't run out. Truck was lighter for the ride home. :)

There was a couple side matches last year you could shoot if you wanted.

Now that you mention prize tables. How does that work? Just the top three in each class or what? If you are 60 out of 120 do you come away with the same thing as dead last? (nothing)

Edited by assaulter

Now that you mention prize tables. How does that work? Just the top three in each class or what? If you are 60 out of 120 do you come away with the same thing as dead last? (nothing)

Prize tables are organized by division and you walk the prize table for your division in order of finish.

I havent been to the FNH match, but if it's anything like the other big 3-gun matches I've shot, I would say that 60/120 would give you at least your entry fee back in prizes, probably even more.

The sponsors are usually stepping up big time for those matches.

Edited by gose

I still havent got an email, but my checked has been paid and my name is on the squad list so i figure Im in.

My name was on the list and my check was cashed some time ago so I thought it was kinda strange I got the email last night...

How many slugs do we need?

No slugs in this match last year. SHOULD :surprise: be the same this year, not taking any.

What kind of MAJOR 3 gun match doesn't have any slug usage? Weak!

Jesse: it is better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

:cheers:

No slugs, we just don't like the things. (they eat too much vegitation :rolleyes: )

Email bounce back on register, is someting I was just alerted to and I am looking into...

Total round count and COF will be up by Monday.

Also the Squad_list is updated, again.

Steve

Edited by ShakyDog

No slugs, we just don't like the things. (they eat too much vegitation :rolleyes: )

Email bounce back on register, is someting I was just alerted to and I am looking into...

Total round count and COF will be up by Monday.

Steve

Thanks for the update.