Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Louisiana

Jimmy76

Hello all. I'm Jim and I'm from just outside of Baton Rouge, LA. I've always enjoyed shooting but just recently got involved in shooting matches at my local range (I've shot in 4 matches so far that are held weekly). I've definately caught the bug and its like some have told me "be careful, its like crack cocaine". Well, I'm ready for my next hit! I now have the time to dedicate to practice and improve my shooting, and enjoy searching through this site to gain a little knowledge. I'd like to get involved in different matches soon (IDPA, IPSC, etc).

I'm currently shooting a S&W M&P Pro 9mm and have no complaints so far! I'm also planning on buying all the reloading equipment this month for 9mm and 45 to start, I was just looking through the packages on the Dillon equipment a few minutes ago on this site. I shot some reloads in my Pro that another Pro owner shoots and immediately saw a difference in accuracy and getting back on target quickly. I now see that reloading is not just about saving money/shooting more!

Thanks and stay safe,

Jim

Welcom Jim. Come out Monday night for practice at precision indoor range in BR. We start at 6pm. Average about 125 rounds. Uspsa style practice session. Also have practice at the baker range in baker on wednesday nights. Let me know if you have any questions or need more info.

Edited by Hammar