Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, OH Club Match

I just got a hold of Conrad, and the match is on! Thankfully there are no arctic blasts on the radar for this Saturday.

Set up at 8:00, registration at 9:45, shooting around 10:00.

Does anyone attending the match have a mag gauge they could bring? I just got some of the Dawson SNL base base pads and would like to have peace of mind as to what division I'm shooting :unsure:

If you can't find anyone that will bring one I have one that I can drop tomorrow at Flex's or Chad's house if they are going to make it to the match.

Just let me know.

Flyin

I would appreciate it. Guuess I should put one of those on my needed gear list.

If you can't find anyone that will bring one I have one that I can drop tomorrow at Flex's or Chad's house if they are going to make it to the match.

Just let me know.

Flyin

I would appreciate it. Guuess I should put one of those on my needed gear list.

I ended up being busy last night and didn't get in until late. Your welcome to use anytime. Let me know if you head down towards Columbus.

Flyin

I ended up being busy last night and didn't get in until late. Your welcome to use anytime. Let me know if you head down towards Columbus.

Flyin

No problem. I'll catch up with you eventually.

Good match as always, Conrad. My luck could have been better, but that's the way life goes sometimes. Thanks for the help, Fran.

Great match. I sure could have shot much better. If this is any indication of how "The Battle in The Bluegrass" is going to go, I'm going to be in contentionh for LOA plaque. Mscott Hope the hand gets better fast. --JWB

Thanks Jason, and Kyle.