Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Michigan

Combat Commander

Welcome to THE forum for all that is shooting! Nick is correct, you are in a great area for IDPA. I help run the Tri County IDPA program. Check out the links that Nick posted and feel free to PM me also if you have any questions. BTW, Tri County also has pin shoots.

Welcome from Michigan! I mostly lurk around here but I have learned a ton while doing it. I'm working on making master this year in IDPA and it would be a much longer road without this place. You couldn't have picked a better forum for learning and talking about practical shooting. If you decide on a match or practice you are going to let us know and maybe some of us can meet up with you. Like G-ManBart said, don't rule out USPSA either. I'm having a great time shooting both IDPA and USPSA. Michigan is a great state for shooting and you have a ton of clubs around offering IDPA, USPSA and at least a few offering pin shooting.

Looking to get started in IDPA & Pins.

First of all welcome to the frum. I am in AZ for the winter (shooting 3 to4 times a week) and forget the loaction of Howell. I am from the Kalamazoo area and there are several clubs with IDPA matches in SW MI:

Bend of the River CC in Niles/Buchanan

South Kent Sportsmans between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids

Berrien County Club has had matches but question if they willcontinue

Check North Porter County CC for a SW MI match schedule.

Welcome to the forums. You have some very shady characters up in that state. Watch who you hang out with.... You do have some access to some really great shooters up there. Quite a few GM's and M's up there that are all willing to help someone out.

Flyin

Welcome to the forums. You have some very shady characters up in that state. Watch who you hang out with.... You do have some access to some really great shooters up there. Quite a few GM's and M's up there that are all willing to help someone out.

Flyin

Shady characters! Now John, you know only some of us fit into that area. :roflol:

Flyin

Shady characters! Now John, you know only some of us fit into that area.

I was up to see Mike today and get a few more lessons at being shady !!! :devil:

You could not ask for better people to shoot with !

Brent

Teaching shady is easy, but you certainly won't learn much about good shooting. :lol:

:roflol:B)

Brent is immune to shady, huge disappointment,he is however a very good shooter.

John, your shady is a result of employment experience.

Flyin

Edited by herky