Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy a good plate rack?

Bigpops

First off....I tried a search but could not narrow down any current info. I am posting to see if there is any new builders/dealers out there.

We are looking for a high quality, yet affordable, re-settable plate rack for our home range. Most of the clubs we shoot at (Fredericksburg, York, etc) all have big,beefy plate racks. Where can we buy one of those .....without wiping out juniors college fund?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Bigpops

About the same minus shipping. The gentleman from Gunsteel was awesome and also very straight forward in that the shipping would be almost as much as the rack (shipped to Maryland).

As much as I would like to help "the little guy", I cant bring myself to taking a road trip to Missouri. :rolleyes:

I am biased toward MGM for any steel target, 1st for their support of the USPSA Nationals/Multi-gun and Area 1 and their own 3 gun match. 2nd they are in the Mountain West next to God's country.

If we could just get them to up their customer service and do something for the juniors they might have something :P

In all seriousness you made a great choice. Enjoy that platerack for many years to come.

Edited by smokshwn