Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 R&R Multi-Gun Match, July 10th and 11th

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only app out there is the old one for shotgun. is there a new one for MG?

Oops, Scott didn't get it up yet (somehow that just doesn't sound right) but it should be on the R&R website tonight. Back to the full multi-gun match with a prize table.

Doug

Ok...the new Multi-Gun app is up on the web site, www.RandRTargets.com . I still need to update the stages, the ones listed are the 2009 stages so don't get you panties in a knot! I am not an IT guy...I just want to shoot! Robert says he will balance between all three guns again and every stage will be at least 2 guns. The shotgun portion will be leaning tward a IPSC instead of the USPSA flavor, meaning buckshot will be required this year.

Sincerely,

RLTW,

Scott

Not sure if its me but I can't get the application to open. It "fails" on two different computers. Anybody else having this problem?

Ok...the new Multi-Gun app is up on the web site, www.RandRTargets.com . I still need to update the stages, the ones listed are the 2009 stages so don't get you panties in a knot! I am not an IT guy...I just want to shoot! Robert says he will balance between all three guns again and every stage will be at least 2 guns. The shotgun portion will be leaning tward a IPSC instead of the USPSA flavor, meaning buckshot will be required this year.

Sincerely,

RLTW,

Scott

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are the divisions for this year: Tactical(irons), Tactical Optics, Heavy Tactical(Rifle Optic), Open, Saiga Tactical (Rifle Optic, no optic on the Saiga). There will be no Heavy Metal this year due to lack of participants. Stages should be up in the next week or so. Expect to see some interesting shotgun target presentations.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Doug, are the stages that are on the website now, last years stages?

Thank You, I am looking ofrward to it.

Yes, they are last years stages, the new stages should be up in a few days.

Doug

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The match is less than a month away, still some room and the prize table is over $40,000! With only 85 shooters allowed in the match that means everyone will get their match fee back in prizes!

This match runs fairly smooth with very little waiting because of the tight shooter limit and squad sizes. If you like to shoot more and wait less this is the match for you.

Get those applications in!

Doug

Doug,

In an earlier post you stated that some buckshot might be handy for some of the shotgun targets but the match rules (4.4.1)state no shot larger than #4 birdshot is allowed. Will buckshot be allowed for some targets or not?

Thank You I am looking forward to it.

Jeff