Buckeye Challenge

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's OVER!!!!!! Maybe I can make up with my wife now. :roflol:

With a few difficulties in the morning we may have just had a good match for our first try.

This was a learning experience for a lot of brand new shooters and for our club. I learned a lot about what, and what not, to do. I'm hoping to put that experience to good use.

I want to give a big shout out to Brian, Dave, Chris, Deb and Flex for filling very key roles in this match and made it run as smooth as it did.

Thanks all the staff for working through the heavy rain and then the heat to set up, run and then tear down the stages.

Thanks to the too many people who brought equipment from other ranges so that we would have shade and a chrono.

First, it's a team effort to pull this stuff off and every good team has a coach, so thank you!! B)

Second, over the past decade I've worked more than one new match, with new MD, and it usually isn't a great experience. I have to say that this was the best run new match that I've worked with almost every little detail covered. Soooo, thanks again!! :D

This was a great match. It was fun and could have been more challenging(put some distance/plates/small targets/I know it was for newbies like Chris Keen, but for next time)

Great job.

Watch what you ask for!!! You just might get it.

I slept for nearly 10 hours Monday and probably could have gone longer. After the stress of the morning the rest of the day was a piece of cake.

This was a great match. It was fun and could have been more challenging(put some distance/plates/small targets/I know it was for newbies like Chris Keen, but for next time)

Great job.

It's kinda scary to think that a "newbie" like little ole' me beat Bill Seevers with just a LTD gun!

:rolleyes:

:sight:

Edited by Chris Keen

May as well link my vid...

Not sure what was going on with my poor grip during the first half of the day. Never had any issues before, but I ended up hitting the mag release with my palm at least once in all four pre-lunch stages. :blush: But other than an extraction issue on the "Slats" stage, the afternoon went very well. :)

Finally invested in a interpreter for the camcorder and can make videos again. I haven't done mine yet, or any one else's for that matter, but here is Addict's 2nd place Production "C" shooter performance before I ran out of memory on stage 8. I am such a proud wife!

enjoy.

th_SteveBuckeyeClassic1.jpg

Great job.

It's kinda scary to think that a "newbie" like little ole' me beat Bill Seevers with just a LTD gun!

Yea WTF BIll???? I'll bet Keen hired gogo dancers to perform as Speedy was up. :roflol:

Way to Kick ass Chris. :bow:

Edited by MTBfarms

Great job.

Yea WTF BIll???? I'll bet Keen hired gogo dancers to perform as Speedy was up. :roflol:

Way to Kick ass Chris. :bow:

Michael

It was all the USPSA poppers, head shots, partial targets and yes there was at least one target at 12-14 yards.