Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Buckeye Challenge

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Sarge, yes Hunter, and I will be there. We have shot with Dan at C-ville. This should be a great match, ( don't let anyone know, but Dan is a good Guy) Hunter is a little rusty after spending nine months at school, but we still will have fun. Hope to talk to you there. ----JWB

I might be speaking out of turn but I don't think there is a match hotel. If you want to look some up check 275 @ either route 32 or 28. These would be 20-25 minutes away maybe.

I will work on getting a match hotel. We have a Holiday Inn Express just off I-275 in Milford on SR28.

We have gotten numerous applications over the past week so we should be good to have the match but we are still far from where I wanted to be. Get your friends together and come join in the fun. I need this match to make a good showing so we can get our club prepared for major matches in the future.

Outstanding! I love watching you SS guys try to figure out where to do your reloads. I thought production was bad. :rolleyes:

haha, thanks. in all reality i just cant count past 8 so it makes it easy for me to shoot SS :P . id lose track if i had to go to 16, 18, 22 or whatever it is you can cram in those giant mags :blink: haha

Just got done going over the numbers and we are now good to go. So far all squading requests have been taken care of and I will continue to try to squad you with those you request. I would still love to fill this little match up so tell all your friends. Due to this being a level 1 match we haven't been able to post this on the USPSA web site so this and the MRPC forum is how the word is getting out. Keep'em coming!

In preparation for future matches at MRPC, I was asked to run a full chrono setup, so that is what we will do. In other words, do not be surprised if your gun/ammo not only has to make has to make declared PF, but also fits in the official box, meets weight requirements (Production and Single Stack only), and pass safety inspection. Certainly not trying to rain on anyones parade, but if you attend a major match (many Sectionals, but Area or National for sure), you will go through the same routine. We are just trying to get everyone used to the bigger matches as I was really surprised how many comments were made at Area 6 chrono like.... 'a box?... I didn't expect a box'.... 'why are they weighing guns?'... etc.

Anyway, no big deal as everyone I have ever met in USPSA always competes within the rules! ;)

In preparation for future matches at MRPC, I was asked to run a full chrono setup, so that is what we will do. In other words, do not be surprised if your gun/ammo not only has to make has to make declared PF, but also fits in the official box, meets weight requirements (Production and Single Stack only), and pass safety inspection. Certainly not trying to rain on anyones parade, but if you attend a major match (many Sectionals, but Area or National for sure), you will go through the same routine. We are just trying to get everyone used to the bigger matches as I was really surprised how many comments were made at Area 6 chrono like.... 'a box?... I didn't expect a box'.... 'why are they weighing guns?'... etc.

Anyway, no big deal as everyone I have ever met in USPSA always competes within the rules! ;)

Just remember that if your weighing guns you'll have to have a list of all the production gun weights and they have to be within 2oz of that weight. Its the reason we didn't weigh guns at BITB as we didn't want a bottle neck there. Being that you'll have all guns across the board I doubt you'll have as many production guns as we did but you might smile.gif

i like it! im making some changes to my SS gun and want to make sure im good to go for the IN Sectional in June. i just hope i cane get my rounds to chrono as consistant as they were in BITB