Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hola

ncboiler

Hey guys and gals-

Just a quick introduction. I'm from NE Ohio and have been shooting for a number of years but only in the past year have I got into USPSA and IDPA. I feel like I really have the bug lately and have been researching everything I can read for a Limited gun.

Great info here. Glad I bought the Dillon 550 from B. Enos and he pointed me here. Thanks!!

Aaron

Hi! Location: CAK. The pilot in me noticed that immediately. I've got my Comm. MEI and CFIA. You?

Anyway, I'm in the Warren / Niles area, a bit more northeast than you but if you're looking for somewhere to shoot sometime check out Midwest Gun Club in Canal Fulton. It's a gun shop and indoor range. There's a USPSA match every other Saturday night starting at 7:00 PM and on alternating Saturdays they shoot Defensive Pistol (IDPA style) matches. This Saturday the 6th is the defensive pistol, the 13th will be USPSA, etc.

Starting March 21st Crooked Creek Pistol will shoot outdoor USPSA matches on Sundays.

Hi! Location: CAK. The pilot in me noticed that immediately. I've got my Comm. MEI and CFIA. You?

Anyway, I'm in the Warren / Niles area, a bit more northeast than you but if you're looking for somewhere to shoot sometime check out Midwest Gun Club in Canal Fulton. It's a gun shop and indoor range. There's a USPSA match every other Saturday night starting at 7:00 PM and on alternating Saturdays they shoot Defensive Pistol (IDPA style) matches. This Saturday the 6th is the defensive pistol, the 13th will be USPSA, etc.

Starting March 21st Crooked Creek Pistol will shoot outdoor USPSA matches on Sundays.

Hi. Not a pilot, just used to fly a ton for work but not so much anymore. Just like to use that as a location :) If you listen to Bob and Tom, they have a skit about Kenny Tarmac, so that's where I got it from.

I do shoot at Midwest Gun Club for the USPSA and Defensive Pistol matches. They definitely got me hooked on those type events to the point where I now want a Limited gun.

I'll have to check out Crooked Creek Pistol, always looking for someplace new to go. Thanks for the heads up!

Aaron

Aaron,

You might also want to take a look at Pardoe in western PA and Gem City in Erie. They shouldn't be too much of a drive for you. I drive there from Medina. Pardoe runs outdoor matches and Gem City has indoor matches 2 Sundays per month in the winter. You can find them on the USPSA website.

Bill

Aaron,

You might also want to take a look at Pardoe in western PA and Gem City in Erie. They shouldn't be too much of a drive for you. I drive there from Medina. Pardoe runs outdoor matches and Gem City has indoor matches 2 Sundays per month in the winter. You can find them on the USPSA website.

Bill

Thanks Bill!

I had someone mention Mercer, PA to me as a place to go during the summer that was worth the drive.

I have in-laws in NW Indiana so I may try to catch a match or two at NPCCC in Chesterton this summer as well.

Good group of guys at Mercer, too. Last summer I brought my girlfriend's daughter to shoot. Some of the experienced shooters were really good about giving her valuable advice. One of the guys let her try his open gun and she loved it. We'll be going back there as soon as the season opens.

• 2 weeks later...